Chapter 12: A Journey To Lynphea

After a tough battle against Theo and the witches and wizards of Cloudtower, the Squadd found out that Faragonda was transformed into an old oak tree. Can they save their dear headmistress?

In Gloomy Wood Forest, the Pixies are by the Faragonda tree and are giving it tender, love, and care by watering it.

"Is that enough water, Ms. Faragonda?" Lockson asked.

"Lockson, she can't speak," Amouray said.

"I'll break the spell! My magic has gotten very powerful, watch!" Chatson says as he blasts a spell at the tree. The spell bounces back and knocks him on the ground.

"Don't worry, Headmistress. The Squadd are on their way to Lynphea to ask the sage how to break the spell," Lockson said.

Lucy was spying on the Pixies and then travels back to Cloudtower to tell Theo about the Squadd's plan.

In Griffin's office, Theo has a blue beam in his hand and the Trix are just standing there watching him.

"Corki, come here," he said and Corki nervously walks forward to him. "I want to give you a token of my appreciation."

Corki then evilly grins.

Sun-Hi points to Corki and says with an attitude. "Why her?"

"Because I said so." Theo throws the beam at Corki and the beam is absorbed into her entity. "So how does it feel?" he asked Corki.

"Shocking!" she said amusingly.

Sun-Hi and Jodi look at each other with anger. Someone knocks on the office door. Theo opens it with magic and Lucy comes in and then bows.

"Theo, The Squadd have set off to Lynphea to seek the sage," Lucy said.

"So they're seeking aid from the realm of nature?" Theo says with a sinister laugh. "Excellent work, Lucy."

Lucy walks out of the room.

"You know it would be nice if someone takes care of those fairies for me," Theo says to the Trix, but he is only referring to one of them.

Corki walks out of the room "I'll go and flex my new power. Later."

Sun-Hi marches out. "I also got something to take care of."

Jodi just stands there confused and flabbergasted that Theo gave the weakest Trix a new power.

On Planet Lynphea, full of colorful plants and flowers, Michael and the Squadd teleport out of a beam of light created by Hajarianna's ring.

Michael happily spins around. "Oh Lynphea, it's so good to be home."

Hajarianna transforms her scepter back into a ring. "Hajarianna's ring of Solaria thanks you for riding with us and hopes to see you again very soon."

"This place is beautiful," Willow said.

The planet is full of red flowers, blue, yellow, orange, pink, and even rainbow flowers. Hajarianna sneezes from the pollen in the trees.

"Michael!" a girl's voice says.

A ten-year-old with light skin, tan hair, and green eyes, just like Michael, runs up to him. Michael lifts her in the air, spins her around, and kisses her on the forehead.

"Rose!" Michael says happily. Michael turns to the Squadd. "Everyone this is my sister, Rose."

"Hi, everybody!" Rose says with a big smile and a gap in between her teeth.