Chapter 9: Breaking The Mark

A magic potion made Bloom fall in love with the wicked Sky. No spell can heal Hajari's wound. The princess has forgotten him.

The day after the horrible party, back at Alfea, the Squadd, except Willow, are hiding behind a bush as they see Hajari walking by, folding his arms, still sad about how is girlfriend---or ex girlfriend, or maybe even she was just a player who treated him nicely to eventually break his heart.

"Go get him, Kiko," Hajarianna says softly. 

Kiko runs out of the bush and hops on Hajari's shoulder. Kiko starts crawling around Hajari.

"Hey, Kiko! I know you love me, Kiko. Even if Bloom doesn't." 

Hajarianna and the others walk out from behind the bush and to Hajari.

"We love you too, Hajari. We love you very very much," Hajarianna said.

"Did you order breakfast in the park?" asked Michael.

"Uh, breakfast?" Hajari asks. 

The Pixies come out and make a picnic with eggs, bacon, grits, pancakes, and orange juice with fruit cocktail and chips. 

Hajari chuckles. "Aw!"

"Your magical breakfast is served," says Lockson.

Hajarianna puts a napkin around Hajari's neck and a vase of flowers next to the food. "There, now everything is perfect," she says. "Enjoy your breakfast, Hajari."

Hajari takes the napkin off. "Thank you very much. I'm not hungry, but that's very sweet."

"Don't worry, you'll feel better soon."

"I still can't believe what happened. I never thought Bloom would do something like that."

Someone burps really loud and they turn around to see that Kiko ate all the food. Kiko is laid out with a fat belly.

"Excuse you, Kiko!" Hajari cheered.

Everyone starts laughing.

That night, in Faragonda's office, Faragonda is talking to Griffin and Saladin through her computer.

"We can't take any risks. I already have magical domes protecting the school," Faragonda says.

"Good thinking! Theo is an entire threat to the Magic Dimension. It won't long before he attacks one of our schools. We must be ready," Saladin says.

"We don't even know where or when," Griffin said.

Faragonda gets up to look out the window behind her desk. "Theo is unpredictable and ambitious and evil and he'll do anything to get what he wants and now that he knows Hajari, Hajarianna, and Kajari are at Alfea. I'm sure he'll come here looking for revenge. Revenge against the children who's parents defeated him fifteen years ago."

Faragonda calls a meeting with all the teachers of
Alfea, Cloudtower, and Red Fountain.

"The magic formulas contained in this parchment might be Alfea's only chance of survival. This is our school's greatest survival and Theo will stop at nothing to get it, but that's not all. He's already attacked other worlds in the Magic Dimension. Andros has been hit very hard and there's a story you don't know. Something that ties me to Theo. In order to protect the planet, Domino, King Oritel and Queen Marion created the Company of Light and captured Theo and placed him in the Omega Dimension from where he just escaped. I was in that company along with Griffin, Saladin, and a few other wizards and warriors. We fought against Theo. It was Oritel and Marion, which were Hajari, Hajarianna, and Kajari's parents, who finally defeated him and they never returned from the battle."