Chapter 8: Sky's Deception

To celebrate the one-thousandth anniversary of her kingdom, Bloom invited Hajari to Eraklyon. He does not know it yet, but he is in for a nasty surprise.

In a dark blue surrounding, Hajari is looking around nervous and frightened, not knowing where he is at and people keep calling his name.

"Hajari."

"Hajari."

"Oh, Hajari." 

Hajarianna, Michael, Musa, and Kajari come flying out around Hajari super fast and the noise is irritating Hajari. He falls to his knees covering his ears.

"What's the matter, Hajari? Are you scared of us?" Hajarianna asks.

"Don't be afraid, we're your friends," Musa says as she evilly laughs.

"Leave me alone, all of you! I'm not scared of you just stop it!"

"Aw, you shouldn't be ashamed of what you're not," Musa says.

"It's not your fault you can never become a true fairy," Hajarianna says.

"An Enchantix Hajari, that's what they are called."

"Real fairies, like Willow!" says Michael. 

Willow comes out of nowhere flying and evilly laughing at Hajari.

"Bye, Hajari!" Willow says as she blasts a spell at Hajari and then a white light appears.

 Hajari is laying down on Willow's lap, flying on the Specialists' ship at nighttime.

"Hajari, Hajari! Wake up, you okay?" she asks.

Hajari jumps up screaming. "No!"

Willow puts her hand on Hajari's shoulder. "It's alright, Hajari. You're okay." Willow grins a little.

"Oh, Willow. I just had a nightmare."

Hajarianna walks up to Hajari. "You're just nervous about Bloom's big party. It's not every day you get to hang out with your girlfriend's parents, especially when they'd happen to be the king and queen of Eraklyon, but don't worry."

"Well, I am worried about what they're going to think of me, Hajarianna. I hope they like me."

"They're going to love you, Hajari, just like I do." Bloom pulls Hajari up from his seat and kisses him on his cheek.

"Uh guys, knock off the public affection, will ya?" Riven says as everyone laughs at his joke. 

Sparks of light pop around the ship.

"What was that?" asks Brandon.

"Don't worry, guys. That's just the magical fireworks to welcome all the guess to Eraklyon," Bloom replies. "Isn't it great?" 

Kajari goes behind Tecna and puts his arms around her waist.

"Tecna, isn't it wonderful?" Kajari said.

"Well you look happy," Tecna said.

"I am, I just can't wait for the party. It'll be...Woah, watch out!" 

Tecna, who was supposed to be flying the ship, was not paying attention and they almost crashed into a tree, but luckily Tecna pulls up before the vehicle explodes.

"Rumor has it, there's going to be a huge orchestra," says Musa.

"That's right," Bloom replies.

"And I heard the cake is going to be over twenty feet high!" Hajarianna says.

"That's true too."