Chapter 26: The Final Battle

The showdown between the Squadd and Theo's forces ended with Trix's capture, but Hajari has a strong feeling that Theo's evil is still lurking around the corner.

Flying over Gloomy Wood Forest, Musa, Michael, and Willow are overseeing that the forest is dead. All the leaves were burned off from the fire and no animals are wandering about. The sky is as red-orange as fire as the fairies pity the destruction.

"It's so quiet," said Musa.

"Yeah, totally. Most of the animals must've just...run away," said Willow.

"I know and the ones who didn't are probably hiding somewhere," said Michael.

"I can see why. Theo's fire was pretty intense," said Musa.

"Nothing can live in this forest anymore, it's all burned down," said Willow.

"It's so terrible," Michael says as he breaks down in tears and Willow holds his hands.

"Don't worry, I know we can fix this. If we join my magic water power with your nature energy, I bet we'll have this forest green again in no time," she said.

"Well then what are we waiting for? Ready for convergence?"

"Let's do it."

The two fairies stand side-by-side and their arms start glowing.

"Convergence! Nature and Water Bring the Forest Back to Life!"

All the leaves and bushes grow back on the trees.

"Oh wow, awesome! The forest is healed!" said Musa.

"I can't believe this, it looks even healthier than before," said Michael.

"And I wonder what all the animals will think about their new home," said Willow.

"Let's go see!" Musa said as she pulls out a flute and she starts playing harmonious music on it.

The animals come out from hiding and start playing with each other.

At Alfea, all the kids are walking around happy as everything is returning to normal. Griffin and Faragonda are walking around the school and now they are in the courtyard.

"Can't you believe that only yesterday we thought everything was lost and today it's all back to normal, it's almost as if nothing happened?" Faragonda said.

"Not quite. Theo's earthquake on Magix caused quite a bit of damage. It's going to take a long time to rebuild the city, but everyone's working hard, especially Hajari and his friends."

"Yes, we owe a lot to the Squadd. Without their bravery and determination, Theo would've destroyed us all."

Speaking of Hajari, he is sitting in the courtyard on the green grass, spacing out while his pet rabbit, Kiko,  is trying to get the fairy's attention to play with him.

Theo, I know you survived, you can't fool me. We're connected through the Dragon Fire and I feel yours still burning, Hajari thought. Where are you? And what tricks do you have up your sleeve?

"Hajari, are you alright, my dear?" Faragonda asks as she places her arm on Hajari's shoulder and that wakes him up from spacing out.

"Oh. Ms. Faragonda, I didn't hear you," he said.