Chapter 17: The Omega Mission

Hajari faced the Trix on the island of dragons and Tecna received a message from Kajari in the Omega Dimension. The Squadd and the Specialists left immediately, but little do they know,  trap awaits them.

On a sunny, bright morning at Alfea, the birds are singing. The cheery sky is beautiful as the sun is rising. Hajari is walking back to his dorm room, excited to see his friends. Mind you, he does not know anything about the Squadd leaving to find Kajari. Hajari takes a deep breath as he walks into the school lobby.

"Welp. Good morning, Alfea," he says. Hajari runs happily to his dorm room and barges through the door to an empty silence.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

"Hajarianna, open up! It's me! Hello?" Hajari said as he knocks on his sister's door, but no one answers. Hajari then knocks on his and Michael's door. "Michael! It's me, Hajari!" No answers. Then, he walks to another room door. "Hello? Musa? Are you there?" The fairy sadly walks to his bed and plops back on it. Hajari starts hugging his pillow worried. "Hmm. Where is everybody? Where'd they gone? I really hope they're okay."

"Did you hope I'm okay? I've sure been waiting for you forever," says Lockson as he flies into the room and hugs Hajari.

"Lockson!" Hajari says happily.

"We're here too!" Chatson says as he and the other Pixies fly into the room and hug and kiss Hajari.

"Aw, I love you!" Hajari says to all the Pixies. "I'm so happy to see you guys too." 

"I'm so glad you're back. I was worried about you," said Lockson.

"Oh, I'm fine, but where is everybody?"

"While you were on the island of Pyros, the others and some of the Specialists went to the Omega Dimension," says Amouray.

Hajari eyes widen in terror and fear. "What?"

"Yeah, Hajari. They all went to find Kajari," said Digit.

"Kajari?" Hajari sprints to Faragonda's office and happens to catch Griselda and Faragonda getting ready to walk in there. "Excuse me, Ms. Faragonda I need to speak to you," Hajari said.

"Hajari, you're back from Pyros," Faragonda said and she and Griselda walk in and did not even invite Hajari, but Hajari walks in anyway and the two headmistresses have a seat and so as Hajari.

"Yeah, I'm...I'm back from Pyros and it looks like my friends went to the Omega Dimension to find Kajari."

"Dear, it is early and you just got back. Aren't you tired?" Griselda said.

"No not really, but I wanted to ask if I could leave again. I know I just can back and..."

"You want to go and help your friends. Of course, you can. Especially since Mya, Chief Elder of Pyros and an old friend of mine, told me how well you did," Faragonda said.

"Uh, okay," Hajari says nervously.

"I'm very proud of you, Hajari. You passed the test just brilliantly."

"Thanks. I was able to grow my powers so much, I got a lot more touch with myself, but..."

"Hm, why is there always a but?" asked Griselda.

"Well. How did I manage to earn my Enchantix power without saving anyone from my world?"

"Hajari, you're an exceptional fairy, quite the phenomenal. I'm not surprised in the least. On Pyros, you used all of your powers, focus, and strength. Your belief in yourself was so strong that it transformed you. It's as if you willed yourself into an Enchantix," Faragonda said.