Chapter 14: Revenge!

To save Andros from destruction, Kajari sacrificed himself and disappeared into the Omega Dimension. Theo has won. What will happen to the Squadd Bunch without Kajari?

Back at Alfea, it is nighttime. By the gate entrance, all the Squadd and Specialists, minus Bloom and Brandon because nobody knows about their well-being, are there.  The children are all talking about the good times they had with Kajari. The five fairies are all weeping.

"Kajari was a great fairy," Michael sobs.

"He was brave. Selfless. He gave up everything to save Andros," Willow cries.

"No, this is not right! He's not gone!" Tecna wept but tried to be strong over the loss of her boyfriend.

Riven puts his hand on Tecna's shoulder. "Be strong. Hang in there, Tecna. Keep going, Squadd."

"His eyes. There was so much hope in his eyes," lamented Hajari.

"Yeah and there were so many times he tried to crack us all up," Musa replied.

"No one can replace my brother, but he wasn't just my brother he was my best friend. Our best friend," Hajarianna says to all the Squadd and Specialists.

Hajari turns, smiling at Hajarianna with sad tears in his eyes. "Yeah, no one."

"Kajari's not gone, stop it!" Tecna cried.

"Tecna, face it. Kajari disappeared inside the Omega Portal," says Riven.

"The gates closed for good! There is no way he could ever-" Musa said, but Tecna cuts her off.

"No, your wrong! All of you!" Tecna says.

Riven grabs Tecna's arm. "Tecna."

"No, let go of me!" Tecna says as she smacks his arm off and runs away.

Riven walks in the same direction Tecna is walking. "I'll go talk to her."

"Okay," Musa responded.

"We're going to miss you, Kajari," Hajari said.

"I'm going to miss you like O-M-G!" Hajarianna cried.

Riven finds Tecna sitting morosely on the bench with her head curtseyed. "Tecna, you have to face reality. I know it's hard," Riven said.

"Riven, do you know how you can sense a person's magic vibe?" asked Tecna.

"Uh, yeah. I think."

"Well I've always been able to feel Kajari's energy and I still can."

"Tecna..."

"No, I mean it. If he were gone there'd be a void. Emptiness all around me. I feel him. Kajari, I know you're out there and I'm going to find you no matter what."

In the Squadd's apartment, the Squadd are all sitting on the floor in Hajari and Michael's room. They were sitting there for a long time.

Hajari finally breaks the silence. "It's just not the same without Kajari."

"You know it might be time for us to take a break from the Squadd Bunch," said Musa.

"I'd hate to say this, but I agree," said Hajarianna.

"Yeah, me too," Michael said.

"It's the right thing to do, guys," Willow adds.

"I know, but before we split up there's just one more thing we have to do!" Hajari said softly, but fierce.

"Go after Theo!" Hajarianna cheers angrily.