Chapter - 13

My phone rang and I went to answer it.
There was a call from an unknown number.

"Am i speaking to Jennifer's friend?" a female voice asked.

"Umm can I know who's this?" I asked.

"Actually I'm the one at Adam's Avenue. You dropped your contact number and asked me to..."

"Oh I'm sorry. I got you. Actually my name is Bella.
So? Did Jennifer's dad come?
I'll be starting in a few minutes then..."

"No, wait. He didn't come."

"Okay, then can I know why did you call me?"

"It's actually that, I can't reveal anyone's personal information without knowing the purpose for want. So I know you're one of her friends, but why do you want to see her dad?
It's.. It's all over. She's gone and her dad is not seen too.
Why do you wanna meet him?" She asked me.

"It's just that I want to speak to him about Jennifer", I answered, as I was bad in creating things spontaneously.

"But he's no more a normal person, to give you answers. By the way, I've given you enough information about her. What else do you wanna know from her father?"

"Oh my god, this lady isn't gonna leave me until she wins. Let me tell her the truth now. But who will believe me, if I tell about those strange coincidences with that strange reader and then these dreams?
Anyways, let me do whatever I can.
Believing or no is all up to her.

Jennifer, if you want me to help your family, you must help me too", I thought in mind.

"Okay, uh, actually I don't know whether you're gonna believe me or no, but all I can say is to trust me.

I wanna reunite her family.
Jennifer wants me to do that.
Now don't think I'm mad or an idiot.
Jennifer contacts me everyday and all her soul wants is to see her family together and happy."

"Never ever am I gonna let you do that!
I can't leave my son too, into my husband's death trap", she told.

***************
By the way, Thanks to Grishma_Rajput for this beautiful cover...
I loved it... Awesome, isn't it guyz?