Chapter - 33

An Important Note:

Since Bella regained her memory now, I'll be referring to that strange reader by 'Jennifer Parker' hereon and not by Estelle, as that's her actual name.
A note in advance to avoid confusion :)
________________________________________________________

The Next Morning  (Bella's POV) :

I woke up with a fear of future and was tensed, as I didn't get any dream of Jennifer, the previous night. At least the dream would've given me an idea of what is to happen next.

I was damn hungry and went downstairs to have my breakfast.

I didn't want to talk to mom for her bad idea, which she had implemented on Mr. Sebastian Parker.
And so, just went into the kitchen to get the bread and butter, but there wasn't any slice of bread.

"Tim, where's the bread?" I asked.

"For what, Bella?" He asked me back and it irritated me the most.

"What do you mean by 'for what', Tim? Am I not a living being to eat? Or you consider me a non-family member?"

"Such serious dialogues do not suit you, Bella.
And I wonder how on earth your stomach grew too big! I mean, you just had eight slices of bread, isn't it?"

"Eight? I only eat three or four slices. And this boy says I had eight. What's wrong with him?" I asked myself and didn't care replying him.

Meanwhile, mom came to me and asked,"What about your work with Uncle Jason, Bella? Are you done with it?"

I didn't understand a bit though, but was reminded of Uncle Jason and felt bad for my behaviour in the hospital.

When I called him, there wasn't any answer and so, decided to see him at his place.

I reached his house and knocked the door.
"Bella? What happened? Did you forget any of your belongings here?" Uncle Jason asked me.

His question gave me a shock .

I firstly apologized for my behaviour and then asked, "By the way Uncle, can I know why did you put me such a question?"

"Bella, is everything okay? I mean, morning you came to me and apologized.
Then why are you doing it again?"