Chapter -18

"Oh I see. So his daughter wants their family to be together.
Don't worry, I have a very good doctor in my friend circle.
Let's make Sebastian a normal person and work on our goal", he told me.

"That'd really be great! I hope this plan works", I told crossing my fingers.

I immediately called Jennifer's mom and told her everything about Mr. Jason Albert and her husband, Sebastian Parker.

She was happy too and prayed for the idea to work.

I went home and had dinner with happiness.
After washing the dishes, I went to see mom if she was asleep.

But I wondered what mom was doing with a pile of papers on her table.

"Mom, what are these? What're you doing?" I asked.

"Nn... Nothing... Just that Im cleaning up the locker", she answered in a confused lower tone.

"Cleaning? But why, mom? I mean, why today? We usually do it on Sundays, isn't it?"

"Ye... Yeah. But I don't know, I just felt like cleaning up. Anyways, you go sleep, Bella."

"But mom, if you really wanted to clean up, then you should've arranged these medicines and syrups. Why have you directly started with the locker? Anyways, let me do it. You rest, mom."

"No! No!" Mom shouted at once.
"I mean, you're tired Bella. Go sleep, I'll manage it all. Please don't worry for me, I'm fine.
Actually, I just need some documents and so, was searching for them."

"But what document, mom? And for what?"

"Uh, it's not that important honey. You sleep.
I see that you're too tired of outdoor works. Moreover, you're alone managing things at home. So you need rest, baby."

"Yeah, okay mom. Take care.
And yeah, sleep early. Good night."

I couldn't guess what kind of documents mom wanted.
However, was too tired and drowsy.

"No, please. Wait, Uncle.
Please stop running", I kept shouting while running behind an elderly person.

Suddenly woke up and saw that the time was 3am.

***************
I'm sorry for being late guyz...
I actually thought I won't be able to give any update this evening.

Lovely people ! We've reached to #11 in Mystery...
So I couldn't stop myself from giving you all this update, in spite of having a sudden surprise of relatives at my home.

❤❤