Chapter - 40

I was sure, mom would stab me.

"Oh no! Jackie, you're possessed! Try to gain over Jennifer", Grandpa told mom.

I heard a loud evil laugh and as I opened my eyes, what I saw shocked me even more.
Mom stabbed herself and started bleeding.

"If I can't cause you mental agony by killing your people right in front of you, lemme cause you physical pain, Jackie!
You killed my dad. You abandoned me, when I was a baby.
How do you expect me to spare you?
Good bye!" Mom told, or rather Jennifer told.

"It's not Jackie, who killed your dad.
It's me, her mom, Angelina Albert!
Come, harm me if you can. Don't cause pain to my daughter", Grandma yelled at her.

"Oh! What a family drama is going on, here. Did I disturb you talented dramatists?" A voice asked.

It was Mrs. Parker, Jennifer's mom!
But why is she here? What did she come for, now?
As if this current situation isn't enough to go mad, this lady came to eat up our heads now.

I called for an ambulance and all the three of us went along with mom.

"You can't survive your deaths, wherever you go!
Even you, Mr. Jason. You'll be gone along with your daughter", Mrs. Parker warned us.

"Wait, how did she get to know that Mr. Jason is mom's dad? Mom is herself unaware and me, I just got to know today. Then how's it possible?
I'm sure, there's somebody else too, who's helping her", I told myself.

Soon, we reached the hospital and mom was rushed to the emergency unit.

After about fifteen minutes, the doctor told us that the pulse had dropped even before they operated and thus, mom couldn't be saved.

"No! Mom please, come back! This can't happen. I wanted to give you a surprise about your dad, but you left me in pain", I broke down.

"Even before you could tell, I told your mom, Bella. She was alone at home, helpless. So, I went to help her", a voice said.

I guessed it was Grandma, but as I turned, I saw Mrs. Parker.