Chapter - 23

"I dared to come into your house. So mind you, I can dare to do anything to your family if you don't bring my dad back!" the voice said.

"Your dad? My husband is dead! Don't you dare to call him your dad", mom argued.

"Not your husband. My father! The one who gave me a new life after you threw me in the river."

"So you weren't dead?! Huh anyways, none of us has any relation with you. Just get lost now!"

"Mom, please! Just wait for God's sake. What's her name?" I asked in confusion, as I could relate the voice to Jennifer.

"I don't wanna make my mouth impure by even taking her name!
Just leave it, Bella! Let the dogs bark", mom told me.

"I was Estelle Roberts first and then, Jennifer Parker", the voice replied.

"Jennifer?!" I was shocked.

"So this is the reason you made friends with me, Jennifer?" I asked.

"You yourself made me do that! Your name was Jennifer on the website, which was actually mine!"

"Oh god! That means Estelle is my sister?!
Why had I to choose the name 'Jennifer' only out of some million other names? So, that was why there were probably many coincidences between us", I thought.

"Don't worry, Jennifer. May you be an adopted sister or my own one, sister is always a sister!
Your dad is also mine. And it is my responsibility to get our father back.
I promise you that I'll help in getting him back and making him normal", I told.

"Oh just shut up Bella! You are a kid and you know nothing about her!
Just stay away from this witch. I'm never gonna let you do that, even if this dirty ghost takes away my life!" Mom told.

"Mom, just think. If she wanted to kill you, it wouldn't take a minute for her to do the same! She respects you, even though you don't..."

Mom cut me off saying, "She's the one who killed your dad! Do you still think she respects us?"

*****************
Hey guyz...
Good Morning! :)

Today's April 23rd... My Mamma's Birthday! :D
Many More Happy Returns Of The Day ♡Mamma♡ Jyo_kth
LoVe you lots! :)