Chapter - 19

One Week Later:

"Since one week course of medicines didn't work, he needs some special treatment which also includes electroshock therapy, where the chances of survival are fifty-fifty. If you want us to proceed, please fill the forms from the reception", said the doctor.

"Oh god! This is a tough situation to decide. Let's talk to Jennifer's mom and take her opinion", I told Uncle Jason.

"Yeah. Call her immediately and ask her to come."

Within sometime, Mrs. Parker came and she was worried.
However, she agreed for the risk and prayed for it to succeed.

Immediately, I and Uncle Jason went to the reception, filled various forms and requested the doctor to proceed.

"Before the actual treatment begins, he needs to be given some other course of medicines for a day. But you cannot take him home until everything's done", he told us.

We agreed for admitting him and were anxiously waiting for the treatment to begin.

That Evening :

Mrs. Parker had to look after her eight year old son and so, we asked her to leave.
She told she'd come back by 9pm.

After an hour or so, there was a havoc in the hospital.
I didn't understand as to what exactly was happening.

The nurses and the doctor were shouting, "Catch him! Don't let him go."

I could see a man running towards the exit door, followed by many nurses, doctors and few others.

I wanted to help them and know what happened too.
But Uncle Jason had gone to the orphanage to pay the fee of the children there. The doctor could call me anytime and so, I was required to be there.

One of the nurses came my way and asked me, "Do you know whom were we running behind?"

"No. I actually thought of asking, but..."

She cut me off saying,"It is Mr. Sebastian Parker. He wasn't letting any of us to deal with him. When we forced him, he ran."

"What? What will I do now?
Also, the person close to him, Uncle Jason is out on work.
Oh god!"