Chapter - 15

I woke up early, by a phone call.
"The same number! It's Jennifer's mom! Why is she calling me again? Oh god, I'm tensed if she blames me for something", I thought.

"H... Hello?" I asked in a low voice.

"Am I speaking to Miss. Bella?" She asked.

"Shit! I'm gone", I thought and answered, "Yeah! This is Bella Roberts."

"I'm sorry, dear. I'm extremely sorry. I never knew that my daughter's still here", she cried.

She continued,"Tell me how can I help you. I'll do anything for my daughter. Just anything!
I didn't know she's so kind hearted, that she'd want her inconsiderate dad happy even though he stabbed her to death."

"Are you serious? I mean, I actually can't believe what you're saying. Yesterday you were so angered and denied to help me, then can I know how did this happen?" I asked.

"My daughter made me realize. I'm sorry for yesterday, but I hope you'll understand me.
And please let me know how I can help you."

"I think we're close to our goal now. All we need to find is Jennifer's dad, Mr. Sebastian Parker. In case you find him, please call me immediately and I'm going to search for him too, but I'll need a picture of him."

"Yeah, sure. I'll send it with my son, if you give me your address", she told.

I gave my address and was waiting for Jennifer's brother.

Soon the bell of my house rang and I saw a kid aged about 8 or 9 years.

"Hi, I'm Bill! My mom asked me to give this picture to you, Bella", he told.

"Thank you, Tom. Come in, have some juice or muffins", I told.

"No thanks, actually I'm in a hurry. Hope you begin our mission as early as possible."

"Yeah, okay."

I called Jennifer's mom to thank her for having sent the picture.

"My son? But I have not sent him. In fact, he's sleeping", she answered.

"Oh my god! That means it was none other than Jennifer herself. Probably that was the reason why she told me to hurry up with our mission!" I understood.