Chapter - 17

"A highly appreciable work! I feel pity for your children, for having chosen to lose such a great father from their lives. By the way, can I know what's his name?" I asked.

"He doesn't remember anything, except his daughter. Not even his name!
So I have named him John", he answered.

"John, come here. We have a guest", Uncle Jason called him.

As he came close to me, I felt like I saw him somewhere before.

"He is too innocent and teaching him gives me a lovely experience.
I feel as if I'm teaching a kid or my grand son.
He isn't a normal person, since the death of his daughter."

As soon as I heard to those words, I took out the picture of Mr. Sebastian Parker and to my luck, he was the same!

"Oh! Jennifer's dad?" I held his hand and asked him.

His face glowed at once, as he heard Jennifer's name.
All he kept telling was only "Daughter."

"Thats great! You know his daughter?" Uncle Jason asked me.

"Yes, she's Jennifer Parker and he's Mr. Sebastian Parker", I replied.

"Oh! Sebastian? Nice name. So I finally found someone who knows my unwanted friend."

I thanked god for finally helping me meet him.
It was a coincidence again!
Sitting on Uncle Jason's staircase in spite of several other houses in that area was nothing other than Jennifer and God's help to me!

"He knows only one word, that is 'Daughter' and keeps repeating the same right from the second he wakes up, till he sleeps", Uncle Jason told me.

"Uncle Jason, I need a help from you. Would you mind me asking?"

"Of course not! I'm always here to help. After my retirement as the Army General, I try to engage myself in helping people."

"A splendid job! Having such a lovely heart and helping hand is very rare", I told and explained the situation of Mr. Sebastian's family.