Chapter - 32

Mom took a left turn and I followed her too.

Suddenly I saw that she took a wooden pestle in her hand and ran after a man.

He kept running and mom tried to take huge steps, so she could smash him.

I kept yelling,"Mom, no! No!"
But there was no reaction on her face, nor did she stop herself.

As she neared him, I ran more faster and reached.
I tried to hold mom's hand. But unfortunately, I came between them.
She hit me too hard on my head and I fell.

After about fifteen minutes, I opened my eyes and there was blood all over.
My head was aching real bad and I felt as if I was about to collapse.

Mom's words,"Estelle" "Mr. Sebastian" "Dad" kept flashing my mind and was shocked at once when I saw the dead body.

"Oh no! It's Mr. Sebastian Parker! Why did mom do this?
Oh dammit, I had a memory loss. Now Estelle is gonna kill my family, I'm sure. I'll have to hurry up", I told and rushed home.

"Mom! What have you done? If you thought killing Mr. Sebastian was a solution, you're wrong mom. Now see what fortune it brings us!
We'll all be killed by Estelle and her mom!" I told and was left with tears.

"Bella, what're you even talking? Killing Mr. Sebastian Parker?
Trust me. I never did that and wait, what will I even gain?"

Jackie's POV :

It's really very painful for a mother, when her daughter accuses her for something. In my case, I'm the accused even though it's completely the other way round.

"Bella, who told you that I killed him?" I asked her.

"I myself saw you mom. God knows what is gonna happen now!" She answered.

Her rude behaviour made me cry.

"Where, Bella?" I was shocked.

"Oh dammit, James Street mom! Please stop pretending as if you don't know anything. The last time I met with an accident because of you and you're alone the reason for my memory loss too!"

"I can't understand what you're talking, Bella", I told in tears.

"Mom, even the previous time, you were standing on the opposite side of road and to reach you, I met with an accident. Why do you behave as if you don't remember anything, mom?"

"But if it wasn't me, then whom did she see?
Whoever it was, probably the appearance was mine.
How's it possible?" I asked myself, while Bella went into her room with anger.