Chapter - 43

I felt to take in some fresh air and went to the garden along with the newspaper, after having prepared some coffee.

My mind refreshed, as I took sips of coffee with the cool breeze touching me. As I started to read the newspaper, I noticed a news in medium font to the right side.

It read, "Mr. Carter Albert, a resident of James Street lost his life in a car accident. The victim is suspected to be drunk.
The Rugs Rehab Centre claimed that Mr. Carter was their patient and in spite of several attempts, couldn't survive the death of his wife, Mrs. J E N N I F E R    A L B E R T."

What the hell? Carter Albert and Jennifer Albert?
I hope it's purely a coincidence and nothing else.

I continued to read further,  "His late wife, Mrs. Jennifer Albert died a tragic death in the hands of her father, at a very young age of just twenty."

I calculated Jennifer Parker's exact age and it came to twenty too.
She was brought home as a baby and a year later, I was born. I'm nineteen now, so she was twenty at the time of her death.
This proves that Jennifer is none other than my Grandpa's daughter-in-law.

No doubt this was how Mrs. Parker got to know about Grandpa and refused to tell me.
But wait, Jennifer was married? That early?
I have to find it out.

"No! It should be a coincidence, God please!" I crossed my fingers and prayed.

I knew Mrs. Parker wouldn't give me the answer so easily.
I have to do something, by which she'd answer me and that would be the only choice for her.

I quickly thought of a plan and called up my friend, Venita for help.

*************
Hey Amazing Readers!
Happy Sunday :)

Another 2 chapters and we're done with this story.
Do share your views on 'A sequel to this story'
It's purely dependent on you guyz now. So you tell me whether you want a Sequel or no.. :)
Prequel isn't possible for this as a few people wanted, but sequel is!