Chapter - 27

After we went home, I tried to relax and refresh for sometime in our garden.

"Bella, you have some fifty plus notifications from fancyread.com", Tim came running.

"I didn't get you, Tim. Which website is it?" I asked.

"Tim, stop kidding. Bella isn't well, let her relax.
Give me the phone", mom told and gestured him to come in.

I understood that she wanted to hide something from me and immediately followed them.

"Tim, I already told you.
She doesn't remember anything relating to that website or Estelle. May be this was God's way of helping us by erasing her memories...", mom was talking to Tim.

I cut her off asking,"Mom, which website are you talking about? Whose memories are erased?
And wait, who's Estelle?"

Suddenly there was a shock on mom's face and she tried hiding it by asking me to rest.
Even though I didn't wanna sleep any more, I was forcibly made to!

As I began straining my mind in thinking who Estelle was, my head started aching real bad.

"Tim, can you please get me my phone? I'm not sleepy", I told him.

"Mom isn't giving Bella. She wants you to rest", he told.

"Oh mom, please! Why are you doing that?
You told me that I just fell off the car, while we were going out.
Then why do I find you worrying too much?
It's okay mom, I'm fine. I'll get well soon.
By the way, please give me my phone I wanna talk to dad", I told.

"Dad?" Mom asked with a frown and murmured something.
"Dad is busy with the conference and just intimated me that he wouldn't be able to take calls for a month or so", she told.

"Really? So long conference? I never knew. Okay anyways, I want my phone mom, I'm bored."

"Fine then, take it. But don't use much. Try to rest as much as possible."

As I was checking my social media, my phone rang.

"Is this Bella Roberts?" Someone asked me.

"Yeah! Who am I speaking to?" I asked.

"Oh! Hey hi, I'm Jennifer Parker. I just found your wallet and watch near the subway, James Street. You can collect it from me, provided you do not reveal my name to anyone", she told.