The Writer [03]

I woke up with a migraine and a bouquet of flowers on my bed. My eyes shot wide with shock as I stared at the roses. I must be dreaming again.

Fine. Throw them away! Come on, Sak. You don't have flowers magically popping up on your bed everyday, right?

Do you have something to do about this, Inner?!

Geez. How did I do that? Oh, right. I jumped out of your head and bought you flowers when you were asleep. Yup! And I even kissed Yamazaki Kento!

I growled in frustration. Well, she does have a point there. With shaky hands, I touched the bouquet and almost fainted when it didn't disperse in the air.

"EH?! MOOOOOOOM! DAAAAAAAAD!"

With the roses in hand, I ran downstairs to my parents.

"Yes, dear? Oh, by the way, he------"

"WHY DID YOU BUY ME FLOWERS?!"

Daddy furrowed his eyebrows. "What's the big deal, Sakura? You get them everyday!" My eyes widened in horror and sweat dripped from the sides of my face.

"W-What did you say..?"

Mom frowned at me and shove some sushi in my mouth.

"You're late for school, honey. He already left! You don't wanna have a fight with him again, right? Eat up!" And she shove an apple in my mouth before I could even ask her about it!

HE ALREADY LEFT?

DON'T WANN HAVE A FIGHT WITH HIM AGAIN?!

Dammit! Why are they talking nonsense! I stared at the bouquet of roses in my hand again and felt my heart raced with fear. What's happening?!

*
At school, I was more than relieved to see Ino-chan running towards me. She had her lunch box in her hand.

"Forehead! You missed two subjects! What the heck!?"

I smiled apologetically and scratched my head in embarrassment. Seriously, this is the first time I missed out on class like this!

"I-I kinda slept in this morning.."

The Yamanaka girl rolled her eyes at me and dragged me towards the pool area. My eyes shot wide when I realized what time of the day it is.

"Ino! The school's swimming team's having their practice! Why the fuck are you----!"

"Oh, just shut it, Sak. He's been bugging me about you all morning! We should just wait for him here."

And she slumped down at the side of the pool. Wait, what's going on here?! WHAT ARE THE EVEN TALKING ABOUT!?!

Inner, I think something weird's happening with them today.

Oh, really?

Hey! Why do you seem so unconvinced?! Wait, don't tell me-----

He's waiting for you.

I closed my eyes in frustration and shouted, "WHAT IN THE NAME OF KAMI'S GOING ON HERE?!"

But when I opened my eyes again, people just stared at me weirdly. Kiba whistled at a distance and waved at me. "Hey, Sakura-chan!"

I forced a smile at him and fetched my laptop from my bag. Whenever I'm frustrated or emotional, writing always helps me keep a cool head. It's a stress-reliever. A drug I'm so addicted of.

But when I attempted to resume the story I was writing, I froze when the pages were all blank.

Fear crawled up on me.

"W-What? No! Oh, come on!" I tried to retrieve the story but nothing happened. Everything about it mysteriously vanished without a trace. I bit my lower lip and fought the tears that threatened to fall.

Shit..shit..shit..shit..shi-----

"Sakura, look."

I raised my head at Ino's taunting voice. Just in time when a man resurfaced from the swimming pool. His black hair dripped water and the afternoon sun gave his body a perfect lighting.

And I can almost make out those abs sparking into view.

My cheeks burned and when I averted my eyes to his face, I felt my heart skipped a beat.

Ink-black orbs. A prominent nose. Kissable lips and a jawline that can make me forget my name. This definitely isn't Sai.

And that's when I realized who he was.. Well, I also realized he was smirking at me but that doesn't really matter right? Right??

And when he spoke, I felt my mind went haywire.

"Hey. Tsk. Don't stare at me like that, Sak..You make me hotter than I already am, baby."

SASUKE.

FREAKING.

UCHIHA.

***

A/N: Thank you for all the good  feedbacks, people! 😊