The Writer [25]

I wish I can write my own story. Then maybe I'd have my prince and life wouldn't be too crappy.

✂- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Err..... Sakura-chan? Tell me again how your parents got you engaged with this...thing?"

With bags under my eyes, I lazily turned to Naruto. The blonde yelped and pointed at my face but I right now, I'll pay no attention to how awful I surely look.

"My parents passionately believe that I need someone YOUTHFUL in my life 'coz I look like a grandma."

I averted my eyes at my fiancé, just in time to get a glimpse of that sparking smile. I sighed. Ino, who had been studying Lee from the moment he followed me to school, squealed in delight.

"You're a damn lucky girl, forehead!"

I raised an eyebrow at her direction. My platinum blonde bestfriend blushed and pulled Rock Lee, who still looked like he was posing for a photo shoot, and declared, "HE'S HOTTER THAN SASUKE!"

My jaw literally dropped on the floor.

"W-What..? I beg your pardon?"

But the girl was already ranting about how Lee has a well-defined set of 10 abs and strong muscular arms that can make any girl drool. I seriously think my brain started to malfunction.

EVEN INO YAMANAKA THINKS ROCK LEE IS SOME SEX GOD?! OH, JEEZ! WHAT IN THE NAME OF SHIPPUDEN IS HAPPENING HERE?!?!

Ino's mental. That can only be the most logical explanation. O_o

I stole a look from Tenten, our classmate, who was gawking at Rock Lee. And when I scanned the room, I realized all of the girls (except for me and Hinata) were FANGIRLING over ROCK LEE! And take note that Hinata even complimented him earlier for having "dashing eyebrows"!

I tried to compose myself and pray to Kami that our first period teacher shows up---but I really doubt that since it was Kakashi--when Lee suddenly pulled a chair next to mine and wiggled his eyebrows.

He smiled that commercial smile and slung an arm over my shoulder.

"Hey, baby!"

"U-Um........"

"Oh, my darling cherry blossom! Why are you stammering?! Oh, my! Could it be that my irresistable charms affected you like the rest of the ladies?! HOW YOUTHFUL!"

I swear, I think I'm the only sane person left in this room! I shivered at the thought and gently pushed him away...err...making him knock down several chairs a good few feet away.

"Ah, L-Lee.. Look, this must be a mistake. It has to be a mistake! I mean, we're not even on the same page!"

He stood up and pouted. "What do you mean, my love?!?"

My eyes twitched. "Er.. You're just so..youthful and I'm not. Get it?"

But instead of getting upset, I gasped when he pulled me by the wrist, made me spin on my heel and wrapped an arm around my fucking waist! My eyes were popping out of their sockets when Rock Lee dramatically leaned down and---HEY?! WHERE DID THIS SPOTLIGHT CAME FROM?!

"My Sakura Haruno.. You are too modest! And I adore that about you, my cherry blossom! I love honest girls and especially ones with pink hair---!"

Wait, you're the only one who has pink hair in this book right?!

Fvck yes.

"---You never cease to take my breath away my lovely and youthful blossom! And even though I am too handsome for you, I'll humbly step down and ask no one else to be my youthfully wedded bride!"

After his dramatic scene, Lee attempted to kiss me----on the fudging lips?! Oh, for goodness' sake!! I pushed him away and averted my eyes to the door when we all heard someone drop his/her books.

My eyes widened when I saw that it was Sasuke. He had this unreadable expression on his face before he turned to walk away.

✂- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Crappy chapter, I know. 😂 Anyway, I want to hear (or read) your thoughts about the story, people :)
The end is nearing. What do you think the ending will be? 😉 Thank you for making it this far!

-Misty