The Writer [04]

"Sakura?? Sakura, are you okay?!"

Ino's voice fell deaf to my ears. I'm now lost in deep thought. Sasuke's here?! That's impossible! But whenever I see a glimpse of those majestic eyes, I can't help but want to believe in this twisted reality I have right here. Last night, I was writing him and Mizuki and.... Wait, HE SHOWED UP LAST NIGHT, TOO!

He even laid me in bed and----Oh, Kami! That sounds so wrong!

No, scratch that. EVERYTHING IS WRONG!

"How....H-How..?"

No words came out of my mouth. I want to ask them HOW ON EARTH DID MY FICTIONAL CHARACTER POPPED OUT OF MY STORY?! but I guess that's too much to ask for at this moment.

I gasped when Sasuke's serious and concerned face neared me.

"Baby? Is everything alright?" And when Sasuke's lips leaned down on mine, I did the most logical thing Sakura Haruno would do---

"KYAAAAAAH!! GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU SMOKING HOT PERVERT!! GET AWAAAY!"

Bonk!

Bonk!

"OUCH! Hey, what the fu----OWW!"

Ino and the others came to stop me from beating the hell out of Sasuke. Naruto laughed happily. "This smells like a break-up, teme!" And that only made me more frantic. "YOU KNOW HIM?!"

Kiba stared at me incredulously. "Umm.. Why are you acting so strange today, Sakura-chan? Of course! We all know him! We've been classmates since junior high, remember?"

My jaw dropped on the floor. "WHAT?!"

My breaths became shallow and my gaze narrowed down on my supposed story character.

"THAT'S NOT TRUE! I mean, you were never suppose to be here in the first place! You're just a freakin' fictional character! A product of my fuckin' boredom! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO LIVE!"

Sasuke's eyes hardened and soon enough, he walk away.

Kiba and Ino exchanged sympathetic looks. Naruto patted my back and whispered, "Erm... I think you're hurting you bastard boyfriend's feelings, Sakura-chan."

I glared at him. "HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!"

Ino sighed when Naruto and Kiba left us. She gave me an annoyed look. I cocked her an eyebrow. "What? Did I do something?"

"He loves you."

"Who?"

She frustratedly raised her hands up in the air and shouted, "WHO ELSE?! SASUKE UCHIHA LOVES YOU, YOU IDIOT!"

I laughed humorlessly. This is a dream. I'm sure of it. In a few seconds, I'll be waking up. Yeah, reality sucks but this is just too impossible!

"Ino, honestly, I don't know what you're talking about. Sasuke? He doesn't exist! He's a character I made up months ago. He lives in a different world.. This is not his reality, nor is it mine."

My blonde bestfriend shook her head.

"Just because he cheated on you before, doesn't mean you have to be this hard on him, Sak. I though you two already made up yesterday? Tsk.. He's been begging you for weeks, and now you're throwing away a year's worth of memories? And I though I was the bitch."

After that, Ino stood up and walk away with the others. I was left dumbfounded and suddenly, tears rushed down my eyes. What the heck? Why am I even crying?!

I shook my head in disapproval and sighed.

What's happening to my reality?

***

✔ The Writer [SasuSaku]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara