The Writer [12]

"Y-Y-You have a ...fiance?"

My eyes widened and Ino had to close lift my jaw up to shut my mouth. Sasuke hesitantly nodded. "Yeah, but----SAKURA!"

I didn't let him finish. I ran away from him. Dammit! I knew it was just too good to be true! IS THIS FOR REAL?!

"Excuse me! Excuse me, you little brats! Move out of my way!"

I growled in frustration when a group of girls blocked the hallway. The bitches glared at me and a certain redheaded girl stepped forwards and smirked.

"Where are you going, Haruno? Did Sasuke dump you? About time!"

Stay calm.

Okay, Inner..

I forced a smile and sweetly said, "Nope. Actually, he's still head over heels inlove with me. What's the matter?"

"Hmm.. Well, now that I think about it, he's due to break up with you within the next twenty-four hours, so I guess it's fine. We're next in line, Haruno, so quit being such a sucker." she sneered and laughed along with the group.

I sighed. Inner, what should I do?

FUCKING BITCH! KILL HER AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT!! WAAAAH! LET'S CHOP HER HEAD OFF AND BURN HER BODY!

Okay..?

I took a deep breath and snapped back,

"So, you're just waiting to take my place, huh? Sorry to break it to you, but the time Sasuke chooses you, of ALL the girls in this fucking school, that's when the world ends. Or, he must be mentally retarded to do so? Hmm.. What else?" I looked at her from head to toe and grinned. "Oh yeah, YOU'RE PATHETIC."

The redheaded girl froze on the spot. Her friends exchanged looks and ran away. I inwardly laughed it off and I bet Inner's doing a happy dance now.

"SAKURA!"

Huh? Oh, right. I was running away---OH FVCK, I SHOULD BE RUNNING NOW! WAAAAAAAH! And before Sasuke could even turn the corner, I fled off a flight of stairs and hoped it's not some dead end.

Being cornered by some devilishly handsome guy's the last thing on my plot list. If I'm living in some shitty fairytale, I should ATLEAST act like some pretty heroine.

In a matter of seconds, I finally reached a door. When I realized it must be the door leading to the rooftop, I immediately opened it.

I sighed.

"He won't be able to find me here!!" Yeah, good job Sakura! Now you're an expert at running away from your own boyfriend.

"WHO won't be able to find you here, baby?"

My shoulders tensed when a hot breath brushed the side of my face. KYAAAAAH! THIS ISN'T THE TIME TO BE FANGIRLING SAKURA HARUNO!

"S-SASUKE-KUN!"

"Yup?" Then he rapidly wrapped me in his arms. Back hug?

I want a front hug!! Pouts. Tell him to give you a front hug.

You know you're making no sense, right??

╮(╯3╰)╭

Well, I tried.

"Hmm. You ran away from me because you're jealous, right?"

"No!" YES.

I can almost see him smirking. Sasuke then tenderly kissed my neck and rested his chin on it. Shivers ran down my spine and I'm pretty---yeah, I am---Kidding, I'm pretty sure I look like a tomato now.

"Hn. You're a bad liar, Sakura. Why would you be jealous of some slut my grandpa wants me to marry, AGAIN? Don't you remember, I turned several offers down in the past. I'm not that stupid to give you up, baby."

I tensely nodded. Shit. Dear heart, kindly stop beating like you wanna be a freaking drummer and start acting normal! It's frustrating. Thanks.

"Sakura?"

"H-Hai?"

He then gave me the notebook I bought earlier and a pen. His next words made me dumbfounded.

"Let's write our story together. List ten things you want to do and I'll make it happen."

***