The Writer [10]

What? I stared at her, my eyes wide in disbelief.

"H-He's my boyfriend mom! The handsome guy with black hair and eyes?! Oh, come on!"

Don't tell me this is another shitty plot twist! My mind screamed inside my head. No, he's real. He's real! He held my hand yesterday! He kissed me! He told me he loved me!

And just when I was about to question my sanity, mom laughed.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Yeah, I know, sweetie. It's a joke! Calm down, he's taking a video of this, actually." She then turned to the doorway and out came Sasuke who held his phone out. He smirked at me.

"Good morning, pretty face. You look like shit." WHAT THE HELL?! I glared at him. "Are you still getting this, you bastard?!"

He grinned. "I love you, too."

I growled in frustration and threw my pillow at him. Mom already went out. Sasuke's eyes glinted playfully. "Soooo.. This is your room, huh?"

"GET OUT!"

"No."

"OUT!"

"Nah uh."

"WTF?!"

"You look like a tomato, Sakura-chan. Hehe.."

"SASUKE!"

"You forgot the -kun, baby."

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM, YOU JERK!"

"Make me."

"I'LL BREAK UP WITH YOU IF YOU DON'T!!"

Sasuke shrugged. "I'll be donwstairs." And after that, I was left alone to dwell in my own frustrations.

*

When I reached the living room, Sasuke was on the couch, sitting like a boss. Tsk! "Keep acting like you own the place and I'll kick you out." I groaned under my breath and headed towards the kitche for some breakfast. I'm still pissed about that little joke of his.

If only he knew!

"Sakura-chan,"

"What? Are you gonna ask me out on a date? That's too cliche, Sasuke."

As expected, a small frown tugged at his lips when I didn't address him with 'Sasuke-kun'. But to my utter surprise, he lifted his right hand up and.. "WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BABY PICTURE?!"

Holy shit!

This means war!! If there's one thing a girl hates his boyfriend seeing, it's the ruthless, devastatingly evil baby pictures. I'm serious here! A smirk crossed his lips. Damn him! "Give that back, Uchiha!"

"Not until you kiss me."

I glared at him and literally chased him around the room for that piece of embarrassing thing.

"SASUKE, GIVE IT BACK!! WHEN I LAY MY HANDS ON YOU---"

He winked. "Why not lay them on me now? I'd gladly give into you, baby."

"GAH! I SWEAR, I'LL RIP YOUR ARMS OFF AND FEED THEM TO AKAMARU!"

He paused, then grinned. Curse that devilishly handsome face of his!

"Hn! Is that how you treat your hot and caring boyfriend, Haruno? I'm touched. Hahaha!!"

I stopped for a moment to catch my breath. Sasuke stared at me and noticed the beads of sweat dripping from my forehead. He sighed, neared me and then fetched a white handkerchief from his pants' pocket. He tenderly wipped the sweat from my face and gave me the picture.

I lifted my head to meet his gaze.

"I'm sorry for pestering you so early in the morning, baby." He then looked away, mumbled something and smirked, his playful side dominating again.

"By the way, nice diapers."

I flushed and immediately threw the picture away. Sasuke turned on his heel, but I was able to grab his arm just before he could take a step away from me.

"Huh? Sakura, what are you---"

His words were drowned by the kisses I showered his lovely lips with. His eyes were wide in shock, but it didn't take long before he finally responded. And then and there, I knew I'm too head over heels with my fictional character.

***