The Writer [17]

Words are worthless. It's your job to give it value.

***

"'Buy a book that nobody wants', you serious about this, forehead? It doesn't seem too exciting for me."

Sakura took in a deep breath and snatched her notebook from Ino Yamanaka's hands. "Maybe for you it isn't, but for me, it's something else, pig!"

The blonde just shrugged, "Yeah, well, good luck on that. Anyway," she checked on her wristwatch and smirked, "Sasuke will be here in a minute with a bouquet of white roses."

"What---"

"Missed me?"

Sakura was pulled onto her feet at once. Sasuke's eyes glinted with mischief and that made her heart raced. "These are for you, baby.. Though, I'd love to give you more than just flowers.." a wink and a bouquet of white roses given. Sakura struggled out of his grasp and laughed nervoulsy. "Y-Yeah. Ino told me about the flowers, dude."

The teenage boy shoved his hands in his pockets and glanced at her bestfriend, who was eating her ramen in a hurry. Sasuke's eyes twitched. "YOU DID?"

Sweat dripped from Ino's forehead and she raised her hands up in a  defensive manner. "I saw you buying them in our shop earlier! It was on sale so---"

"ON SALE?" Sakura glared at Sasuke. The boy pouted. "Well..um....how should I put this? Ah..."

She folded her arms over her chest. "You bought it ON SALE. What, did you even get a 50% off by kissing some chick at the counter?"

"Um.... It was on sale." Sasuke grinned and tried to use his charms to get out of the situation.

=___=  Sakura sighed. "Bastard."

Sasuke Uchiha poked her forehead. "Come on, atleast I did some effort. Let's eat lunch?" Sakura scanned and surroundings and huffed. "I just lost my appetite. Your fan club wouldn't be too happy to see us here."

"Is that Sasuke Uchiha?!"

"No, idiot, it's Donald Trump."

"EH?! REALLY?!"

"BAKA! YOU'RE A HOPELESS CASE, OF COURSE HE'S SASUKE! Gosh girl, where do you keep that brain of yours---"

"Hey!"

"---if you have anything to keep that is. Hehehe."

Sakura glanced at the two girls talking from a not-so distance. Yeah. It's barely a meter away so it's hard not to hear what they say. "FYI, this is a cafeteria, girls. Want me to spell it out? If you want to fangirl over my boyfriend then get your asses out of my face!"

With that, Sakura Haruno walked off, leaving a dumbfounded Sasuke behind. "Hn. Is she normally like that?" Ino shrugged and attempted to finished her ramen when the table moved.

"WAAAAAAAH! A GHOST!!!"

"HAHAHAHA! Thanks for the free ramen, Ino-chan!"

Naruto popped his head from under the table and grinned. He snatched the ramen and gulped it down immediately. He turned his head to his raven haired bestfriend and cocked him an eyebrow, "Did I miss something???"

*

Sakura walked through the hallways and sighed repeatedly. "Damn Sasuke... Damn fangirls! Damn them all!! THEY'RE A PAIN IN THE NECK!"

Yamato-ysensei passed her by, staring bewildered at the girl. Must be mentally unstable. Sakura ignored him and kept pacing down the hall in circles for what felt like hours!

Until,

"OW!"

The pinkette fell on the floor. Someone just bumped her on purpose! She looked up..though, she regrets it right away.

No.. Shit...no.. This can't be..

"Mizumi."

***