The Writer [28]

Everyone has an untold story inside their hearts.

✂- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As the days passed by, I found myself being stuck in time. My heart's still broken by the fact that Sasuke left me, but I guess this is the consequence of falling in love with a fictional character. And it sucks.

I wish I never met him in the first place.

"Hello, ugly."

Sai sat beside me. He had this fake smile on and I'm pretty sure I returned the favor. The pale boy cocked his head to the side and asked, "You're faking it too. Why?"

I averted my gaze towards the school's swimming team. There, I saw Mizumi wiping Sasuke's face with a towel. She even pecked his lips after.

"What do you mean, Sai?"

But when I turned to look at him, Sai was already gone. I stared at the empty space beside me and leaned my back on the tree. I closed my eyes and dreaded everything that's happening.

I'm marrying Rock Lee, much to my dismay. My parents want me to have a happily ever after with that prick. Tsk! Nah, I guess they just want to ruin my life even more. Hurray.

"Sometimes I wonder if someone else is pulling the strings." I murmured to myself, dozing off to sleep.

*

"Oh, my pretty cherry blossom! Why the long face? Is something wrong?"

I gave him a poker face. "Call me that again and I'll toss you out of the window."

The bowl-cut boy grinned, oblivious of my irritated appearance. He then started blabbering about what the wedding theme should be and who should be our maids of honor, best man, etc. I rolled my eyes and looked out of my bedroom's window. I'm not really interested about this, at all.

I DON'T WANNA MARRY LEE!! HUHUHUHU! Come on, Sak! Let's just run away and change you hair color! They'll never recognize you and we'll live a happy life in the woods! We can decorate a cave and hunt some rabbits for food!

I shook my head with the craziness of my Inner self. Though, it does seem like a tempting idea, but I doubt I can survive and transform into a caveman in a short period of time. Besides, I can't decorate a cave.

Hey, look! That's Sasuke, right?!

My consciousness drifted off outside. True enough, I saw Sasuke Uchiha walking down the streets dressed in a black cloak. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. What's he doing here? The Uchiha complex is at the other side of town! But when I was about to call out for him, Lee just had to pinch my cheeks and ramble about how cute I'd look in a green wedding gown!

And because of that, I lost sight of that raven haired man.

*
The next morning at school, Ino immediately dashed towards me. She had this hesitant look in her eyes.

"Hey, Ino.. What's up?"

Just then, Naruto approached me. His face looked crestfallen and I doubt it has anything to do about his ramen.

The two blondes exchanged knowing looks before they chorused,

"Sasuke is missing."

✂- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -