The Writer [16]

She bleeds the ink. She tears the pages of her own heart.

***

Third Person's POV

"Straight ahead, twenty steps."

Sakura read the sign aloud, feeling completely stupid at the moment. The pinkette couldn't help but do what Itachi said and thus, followed the signs. Under the shadows of the trees, while the moon shone brightly above her, Sakura Haruno walked twenty steps ahead until she stumbled upon yet another sign, carelessly scribbled on a page of a notebook and taped on a trunk.

"Say 'My boyfriend is so handsome and sexy' for five times while having your hands over your eyes----WHAT THE ACTUAL POTATO?!" Pink eyebrows raised in suspicion. "Nice try, Sasuke! I'm not gonna make a fool of myself and---"

"AWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

DID YOU HEAR THAT?! I THINK THERE'S WOLVES AROUND THIS AREA!! WAAAAH!

"WHAT?! E-Erm.. MY BOYFRIEND IS SO HANDSOME AND SEXY!!! MY BOYFRIEND IS SO HANDSOME AND SEXY!! MY BOYFRIEND IS SO HANDSOME AND SEXY!! MY BOYFRIEND IS SO HANDSOME AND SEXY-----!!"

"BWAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Sakura immediately removed her hands that covered her eyes and spun around, only to be face to face with a laughing Sasuke Uchiha, who had his digital camera in hand. He rolled on the floor, barely able to breathe.

"HAHAHAHAHA! T-That was priceless! Damn! Who is your boyfriend? That kid's a lucky bastard, eh? HAHAHAHA!"

Irritated and flushed in anger, she crossed her arms over her chest and growled. "Let me guess, you made that howling sound, right? You just wanted me to do that!! You're really a pest, Uchiha Sasuke!"

Sasuke wiped the tears out of his eyes and grinned at her. "Yup. A pest? Me? Haruno, it isn't my fault you feel pestered by my good looks.. You still love me, anyway."

Glaring, she turned on her heel. Sasuke was fast enough to grasp her arm and pinned her against the nearest tree. Emerald eyes clashed with endless pits of black and it's hard to determine who's heart beated faster at the moment.

Sasuke Uchiha worriedly caught her gaze. "What's wrong?"

Sakura rolled her eyes. "Geez. I don't know, Sasuke.. Perhaps I feel freakin' stupid just being with you right now! It's almost midnight!! I shouldn't have left the house in the first place!"

The raven-haired man sighed. Fighting with the girl he adores is the last thing on his list. And speaking of list, he's here to fulfill the second on Sakura's.

"Sakura, come on.. Let's go. I want to show you something."

"No thanks. I lost interest the moment you fooled me."

He drew in another deep breath and smirked. Sasuke Uchiha gets whatever he wants and that's that. So, without a warning--

"H-Hey! What are you---KYAAAH! SASUKEEEEE!!"

He grinned at her innocently. He had her scooped up in his lean arms as he ran towards a certain direction. Sakura kept cursing under her breath. Bridal style. Inner Sakura must be fangirling like a madman right now, she's sure of it.

"WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?!"

"Calm down, Haruno."

"HOW CAN I FREAKIN' CALM DOWN YOU FIRST-CLASS BASTARD?!"

"If you don't shut you mouth, I'm gonna kiss you on the spot. Want that?"

Sakura pouted. "K."

Several heartbeats later, Sasuke finally put her down. When he did, Sakura completely lost herself in the scene. They're at some hidden lake, the trees casting dark shadows around it. A patch of grass laid motionless beneath her feet and the cool nightbreeze brushed her cheek. Though, that wasn't the only thing that did.. Because Sakura Haruno found the lips of her boyfriend touching the side of her face.

"Sasuke.."

"Two down. Eight to go."

He then offered his hand. When she took hold of it, they laid their backs down on the forest floor and let the beauty of nature make everything magical. This is serenity at it's finest.. And Sakura doesn't regret anything as she found herself snuggled in Sasuke's arms.

2. Sleep outside and let my fears go.

***

A/N: After how many years, I finally added a description to this story XD lols.