The Writer [29]

Endings are just last impressions.

✂- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Days turned into weeks and eventually turned into months. Time wasn't on my side and before I knew it, it was the day of my wedding.

"There, all done!" Ino exclaimed while looking at me through the mirror. I gave her a small smile. She frowned. "Sakura, what's the fake smile?"

So, she finally noticed.. I mused and shook my head. I studied my reflection. I must really be imagining things, because the girl sitting infront of me looks beautiful. She had light make-up on and her lime green wedding gown screamed for attention. I felt an animately vein pop out on the side of my head. Purely due to irritation. Seriously? I'm gonna walk down that stupid aisle looking like a bush?

I wanna get out of your body right now! WAAAAAAAH! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU EVERYDAY IN A GREEN SPANDEX! THAT'S UNYOUTHFUL! HUHUHU!

・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・

I took in a deep breath, wanting the oxygen to reached my head but I guess it's a little too late to think of an escape plan.

Ino Yamanaka, my maid of honor, still had that look on her face. She crossed her arms over her chest. "You don't have to be nervous! You're marrying the hottest billionaire in town, Sak!"

Wanna switch places, pig?

Again, I forced a smile on my face. "Thanks." My blonde bestfriend tapped my shoulder and left me alone in the room. It's already getting dark outside. Unfortunately, Guy-san, Lee's ever-so-youthful dad, wanted a night wedding. Of course, my parents agreed, commenting about how romantic that would be and how our honeymoon will go splendid---and that obviously sent shivers down my spine!

I stood up and gazed out the hotel room's window.

"I wish Sasuke-kun will barge in and stop the wedding."

I felt my heart constricted at the thought. But then again, what are my chances?

*

"Do you, Haruno Sakura, take this gorgeous and sexy man, Rock Lee, to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

I almsot glared daggers at the priest---guess who? It's Orochimaru. All throughout the ceremony, he kept giving me taunting looks and occasionally praised my groom's looks. Which made Rock Lee even more boastful about it, if it's even possible.

For a second, my eyes drifted off to the church's entrance.

I waited.

I waited and I waited..

Until the everyone in the room grew impatient. I closed my eyes and clenched my jaw. He's not coming, is he?

My hands shook at the depressing thought. So much for waiting for my prince charming. Oh, well..

I stared at Lee, who looked so confused, and stated in a clear voice,

"I don't want to."

Gasps were heard. Orochimaru grinned and nodded his head. Lee looked dumbfounded. I smiled apologetically and ran out of the place. The rain poured down, but that's the least of my problems now. I hailed a cab and prayed to Kami that he's where I think he is.

I won't let our story end like this, Sasuke.

✂- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N: If you like this story, THANK YOU. I'm sorry for not replying to your comments, though I read all of them, I swear 😄

Expect the unexpected.

Ja ne!