The Writer [13]

Will he love you like I loved you?
Will he tell you everyday?
Will he make you feel like you're invinsible with every word he says?

-Like We Used To (A Rocket to the Moon)

***

A few days passed since Sasuke made me write stuff on my notebook. After that, we made everyday a journal and every kiss an ink staining each chapter of our relationship. If I had known this is what it feels like to be in love, then I would've fansied about my own character a long time ago.

"S-Sakura-chan? Do you really think Naruto-kun would like me?" Hinata's voice came from my side.

I snorted. "Any man with two eyes and a sane mind would love you Hinata! Seriously, what's the case with Naruto?"

She sighed. "I-I'm afraid he's more of a boy then he is a man, Sakura-chan."

As if on cue, the whole class bursted out with uncontainable laughter when Naruto accidentally stumbled out of his chair while snoozing off.

"E-EH?! GRRR! SO, WHO OF YOU BASTADS PUSHED ME?! COME ON! D-DON'T LAUGH! WAAAAH!"

Shikamaru had to dragged him back down and whack him on the head to make him stop. Izuka-sensei sighed, clearly getting tired of the blonde's antics. It's a miracle Hinata's feelings didn't falter though.

That's what you call love, idiot.

Tsk! And since when have you become a love guru?!

Dunno. Maybe since you missed seeing a paper plane flying at you!

The heck?

"Ouch!"

"S-Sakura-chan?! A-Are you alright? Do I need to take you to the clinic?!"

I smiled awkwardly at Hinata at shook my head. "Nah. It's just a...paper plane??" True enough, when I looked down on my desk, I saw the object that made my forehead a dartboard. Bullseye! Shut it, Inner!

Then, I noticed something writtin inside it. My eyes widened...could it be..?

"CRAP! IT'S A DEATH THREAT! SHIT, WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY FANBOYS?!"

"Eh?! Sakura-chan, I-I think it's just a letter from Sasuke-san! Umm.. He's over there.."

I hurriedly turned to where Hinata was pointing and saw Sasuke raising an eyebrow at me. I grinned hesitantly and made a peace sign. He face palmed and motioned for me to open the letter.

"Ah... Yeah. I knew it was a letter! I-I'm just practicing, y'know? Hehe.."

What a lame reponse, Saku-chan.

No need to remind me.

I excitedly opened then folded piece of paper and read his note:

Sakura,

Be ready. Tomorrow. 6am sharp.

-S. Uchiha

I groaned in annoyance. "Geez, Sasucakes. What a heart-warming letter!! I'm in tears now, thank you." I carelessly shoved the paper into my bag and tried to focus on what our teacher was discussing. But further more, my thoughts lingered on the question: WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TOMORROW?!?

*

I sighed for the nth time this morning and stared at the clock. It must be getting tired of being stared at all day. He's late. To ease away my boredom, I wrote some lines in my notebook.

Love is like a rotten berries,

It tastes like shit.

BEEP! BEEP!

Hmm? I checked my phone but found it turned off. What was that noise? Just then, a knock on my room's door caught my attention. I rapidly stride towards it and found my dad standing outside with a grin on his face.

"Sasuke's downstairs now, dear. You take care okay? NO FUNNY BUSINESS! DON'T FORCE HIM TO DO IT, ALRIGHT?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What?"

He laughed and patted my back. "But if hormones are too high, use protection.. Though, your mother and I wouldn't mind having a grandchild anytime soon."

Then, I finally got what he was saying. WHAT IN THE NAME OF KAMI?!!? I felt my cheeks flared up. "DAD!!!"

"BWAHAHAHAHA!!"

I ran downstairs to escape my crazy father and spotted Sasuke talking to my mom. She immediately pushed me towards him and said something in between the lines of 'It's okay if you don't come back, honey! I gave Sasuke permission to kidnap you! Byeee!'

When Sasuke and I finally had a time alone, I glared at him.

"I'm certain you abducted my parents and replaced them with cyborgs. Give them back!"

He stared at me weirdly. "Not my fault they trust my charms too much. Bye the way, good morning!" A boyish smile graced his lips and that made me sigh in defeat. Fine. He's charming. Psh. So what?!

"So.. You picked me up because...?"

"Because we're gonna do the first thing on your list today." he casually stated and cocked his head to the direction of his shiny black car.

Wait...the first thing in my list was.....

"KYAAAAAAH! SASUKE-KUN, I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH!! WAAAAH!" I practically ran to his car. He chuckled and opened the door for me while I continued my rant,

"This is gonna be amazing!! Not to mention, so romantic, Uchiha! Just you and me in a village----"

"Ehem. Ehem.. A-Ah... About that, Sakura.."

"Eh??"

What's he talking about?

But the moment I settled in the car, I knew exactly what he was referring to. There in the back seat.. 

"SURPRISE!! WE'RE COMING WITH YOU (DATTEBAYO)!!!

***