The Writer [26]

But how is it even possible
To fool the queen of fools?

✂- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I left Lee and the others and dashed outside the room. I turned to the hall were I swear I saw Sasuke left but found it empty. Dammit, Uchiha! I took in a deep breath.

"Okay, Sak. You can do this! You can move on from that jerk of a character you made and have a happy with Rock Lee! Yeah. And then you'll get your happily ever after and be a mother of twenty bushy brow babies.."

I smiled, convincing myself and hanging on to that thought. But Inner mentally kicked my ass and I abruptly snapped out of it and ran through the hallways.

"WAAAAH! BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE A MOTHER OF BOUNCING BUSHY BROW BABIES!!!"

And that's the effin truth!!

(╥_╥)

But just when I rounded a corner, I bumped into someone. "Ouch! Hey, watch where you're going! Can't you see I'm chasing my ex-boyfriend to give him a piece of my mind?!" I snapped at whoever blocked my way. When I raised my head, I felt my blood go down the drain.

Shit.

Kakashi-sensei smiled. "What was it again, Ms. Haruno?"

I stood up straight and smiled nervously.

"U-Um... GOOD MORNING, SIR! Oh, my! You look sooooo different today! H-Have you done something with your hair? I-I mean, it looks so..um... cute!"

I saw my teacher cocked me and eyebrow, smiling nonetheless (even though he had that weird mask on). "Why, thank you, Sakura. Let's head back to class, shall we? Besides, you weren't planning to run away from my class just to chase down your poker faced boyfriend, right?"

I gulped and shook my head, following him back to our classroom. Inside me, Inner snickered. I sighed and had no other option than to endure a few more hours with my ever-so-dashing fiancé.

*

Morning classes were over and Naruto dragged me to the cafeteria along with Hinata. Lee was still busy. His fangirls are all over the place! I wouldn't be surprised to know that the 'Sasu-kun Fan Club' evolved and wore green overalls! And yet again, I sighed.

"You look depressed, Sakura-chan.. Is it about Sasuke-san?"

I gave Hinata a weak smile and noticed how her hands are intertwined with Naruto's. The two are officially together now and I couldn't be more happy for them.. Though a small part of me's envious, I shrugged it off.

Why does it feel like my story's getting worse by every passing day? I'm the writer here! Shouldn't I deserve a better ending?

Just because you wrote a story to life, doesn't mean you'll be happy with it. Can't you see? Nobody's a virgin because life fucks us all..

Woah. Where did that come from?

"You know, Sakura-chan.. I think that bastard's just confused at the moment. I mean, he's lonely!" Naruto tried to reason out. I boredly pointed to where Sasuke seated, flirting with Mizumi.

Naruto and Hinata's eyes widened at the scene. I sulked. "Yeah. He's lonely. Nice one, Uzumaki."

I can see anger flashed before my blonde friend's face. Naruto stood up and was about to head towards his bestfriend's table when Hinata stopped him.

"N-Naruto-kun, you'll just make things worse!"

"EH?! Well, it's already the WORST! Teme's in for this one! What does he think he's doing, letting that transferee clung onto him like that?! He has a fucking girlfriend, dattebayo!!"

I shrugged. "Nah. I'm his ex." and if I'm not mistaken, Mizumi transferring on the third week of December is written on the plot. I exhaled rather loudly and played with the beans on my plate. I'm mad at myself for writing their story. I wish I hadn't wrote one, afterall.

Now, what's gonna happen?

It's almost Christmas and things are really getting out of hand. Why can't I just wake up from this blasted dream and pretend that it never happened?

"Oh, my kawaii Sakura-chaaaaaan~!"

I froze when Lee sat beside me and pulled me in an embrace. He grinned and pecked my cheek, which in turn made me reddened with anger. Ino suddenly popped out of nowhere and took pictures of us!

"Forehead! You're blushing! KYAAAAAH! THAT'S JUST SO ADORABLE!"

I glared daggers at her and got even more embarrassed when the rest of the students eating inside the cafeteria started teasing me and Lee!

WTF?

And when my eyes landed on a certain table only a few feet away from us, I couldn't keep my heart from beating rapidly at the sight of Sasuke's angered face.

✂- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -