The Writer [22]

Sakura ran out to where the Uchiha manor was located. She disregarded the bits of snow falling from the sky and the chill that ran down her spine. She finally remembered a part of the story she worte and Sakura couldn't be more bothered.

"Excuse me---umph!"

"Oh! S-Sorry... Eh?! Sakura-chan?!"

The pink haired female looked up and saw the Hyuga heiress standing before her. Hinata worriedly helped Sakura get up. "A-Are you okay Sakura-chan?!"

"Have you seen Sasuke?"

The question fell out of her mouth automatically. Hinata's eyes widened and she half-heartedly answered. "H-He was at the hospital earlier.. T-Talking with a brunette."

Sakura frowned. Mizumi.

Oh how she wished her other character, Orochimaru-sensei, would show up and offer her some wicked advice. In her story, Orochimaru was the kind-hearted fellow that helped Mizumi overcome her fear. This is crazy. That emo fair godmother ain't gonna pop up out of nowhere just because I wanted him to..

"Hello, I'm Orochimaru." ^__^

Sakura's jaw dropped. Well, what are the freaking possibilities?

Hinata took a step back and stared at the creepy man in a black cloak. Her pink haired friend, on the other hand, excused herself and dragged the creepy snake-like man away with her. That left Hinata Hyuga completely dumbfounded. She shrugged and ran towards the ramen shop where Naruto was silently eating his ramen. Eversince the blonde learned about the Uchiha manor fire, he's been like that for the rest of the day.

"Oh, author-chan! Where are you taking me? Do you, perhaps, see me as a love interest now? He he he..."

Sakura's eyes twitched. They stopped infront of a restaurant where people minded their own business. "You know who I am!? H-How...?"

Orochimaru grinned. "Of course I do.. Characters have been constantly leaking out of the story you made, ne?"

She merely nodded. "But why does Sasuke seem oblivious of it?"

A glint in the pale man's eyes told Sakura that she asked the wrong question. The pinkette hurriedly shifted the topic, "Er.. Okay okay.. How did this happen?"

Orochimaru shook his head. "I can't tell you, author-chan. Besides, this story all about how the author fell in love with a fictional character.. Am I right?"

She deadpanned. Damn myself for making him speak his mind indirectly.

At a distance, Sakura noticed the cloud of black smoke that tinted the night sky and she immediately thought about Sasuke.

"In the story, you killed Sasuke's parents in the fire."

She snapped her head back at Orochimaru and frowned. "So..that's what happened?! Dammit! What on earth is going on here?! Why am I experiencing these things?! Why did my characters popped out of the book?! Answer me now or I'll kill you in the sequel."

Orochimaru's smile remained as he gave Sakura a vogue smirk.

"It's against the laws of the universe for a writer to fall in love with her own character.. Moreover, the character falling in love with the writer."

Sakura's eyes widened. "What the...?"

But Orochimaru laughed and pointed at the restaurant's window.

"This is what happens, Ms. Writer. Now, this story's beginning to be a mystery, right? Whoever wrote the plot must be a sadist. Anyway, how do you think this will all end? It's nearing it's final chapter, Sakura.."

Sakura averted her eyes inside the restaurant snd gasped when she saw Mizumi and Sasuke having dinner together. She was about to ask Orochimaru one more thing when she realized he was gone. Sakura's knees grew weak and she eventually found herself on the pavements.

So, her world got messed up.. Just because of forbidden love?

Seems legit.

***

✔ The Writer [SasuSaku]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें