1

Mila stood in the middle of her room and turned around to face her oldest brother, justin "what do you mean, she's taking us to dad, dad hasnt bothered in a year" Mila said as she crossed her arms over her chest "apparently, she cant cope and shes taking us to dads" "cant cope? cant cope with me you mean" mila said as she brushed her hair out of her face "can you blame her, miles, In the last year, lets say daddy wouldnt be happy" justin said and mila rolled her eyes "dont you get it yet just, its been a year our beloved father doesnt care about us, he doesnt care about you, about leo, about me. He left us and hes playing daddy with his girlfriend and her children" "how do you know this" justin asked "you really asking me that, i can find out the queens favourite colour in minutes, its all online justin, im not his little girl anymore am i" mila said as she slid her heels on "no, your not"  justin said smirking "dont go there justin" mila siad "he was twice your age" "it was a bt of fun justin" "he was married" "justin, please can we not" mila said walking off.

"mila, come on" olga said trying to drag mila out of the car, she was not ready to see her father, she was angry with him "ill sort her" justin said as he and leo glanced at each other and grabbed mila pulling her out of the car "i hate you two" mila said as she recultantly walked into the office and took a seat opposite her brothers. The door to the office opened and leo and justin stood to great their father as mila stood sitting, leo walked over and hugged his father as mila crossed her arms over her chest and crossed her leg over her knee. "whats going on? why are you here?" vaughan asked "you didnt tell him we were coming"Justin asked "why?so he can run out on us again" mila said "i cant do this anymore vaughan, i cant cope...i cant cope..i cant deal with her, and her rebellion" olga said eyeing up mila. Mila rolled her eyes "of course, its my fault" mila said "you were involved with a married man" leo said "details...details" mila said "is that true mila" vaughan siad and mila rolled her eyes and stood up "like you care, you havent for a year" mila siad "i cant cope anymore, im at my witsend, your her father, your their father deal with them" olga saod "why cant you come home with us dad" justin asked "because he doesnt care, just" mila said as olga stormed out. Mila sat back down and sighed "you know this is your fault, right" leo said "go suck a banana" mila said as justin walked back in and took a seat next to his sister, placing his arms over her shoulder "i thought joining some classes might help" vaughan said"your having a laigh right" mila asked "not you ,we need to talk" vaughan said "nothing to talk about" mila said as she stood up and walked off.

Mila stood by th lockers as justin and leo walked over "are you okay" justin asked her "fine, i just want to go home" mila said as tiffany and floyd walked over "are you justin, leo and mila" tiffany asked and mila looked at her "yeah" "were tiffany and floyd, allies children" she siad "the replacements" mila mumbled and tiffany frowned at her "were sorry about your mum" floyd said as justin walked over to him and smakced him "no justin" mila said as she went to  pull him off of her floyd as simon walked over "what is going on" simon yelled and mila smirked at him, she wanted him, and wanted him bad.

Mila stood in the middle of an office as vaughan and allie walked in with her brothers and tiffany and floyd sat at the other side of the room "okay, everyone we all got off to a bad start this morning" vaughan said "beause of him" floyd said glancing to justin "we all have to move on, as were all going to be living together" vaughan said "what, like a big happy family" mila asked "mila, you and tiffany will be sharing a room" vaughan said "oh great, ill be sharing with the stuck up come who things shes better than me" mila said "excuse me" tiffany siad sounding offended. Mila walked off into the hall, she wanted to eat but she had one hell of a day, she stood out in her green uniform and recieved some looks from other people "so your the heads daughter" mila heard a voice, mila turend to see hector reid looking at her. Mila smirked as she played with a loost strand of hair "i am" mila siad as hector smirked at her "shame, all the girls arent as pretty as you" hector said and mila smirked and whispered into his ear "no other girl can do what i can" mila said walking off, she spotted simon and he looked at her, mila smirked at him, she was determined to have him in her bed by the end of the week.