16

Chloe smiled to Mila as she spotted her walking to school. She could see just how tired that her sister was "how are you?" Chloe asked "I'm okay" Mila said as she rubbed her eyes. She smiled to poppy who stood holding Chloe's hand "hi princess" Mila said as poppy smiled "you walk me to nursery?" She asked as Mila smiled "sure" she said as poppy took a hold of Milas hand and smiled to her. Chloe smiled to the bond that Mila and poppy held "so, how's things at mums?"Chloe asked as Mila smiled "quiet, I mean, it's never quiet I'm the youngest of four children and I'm not use to it" Mia said as Chloe smiled "you're only the youngest my ten minutes, Leo isn't that much older than you" Chloe said as Mila smiled she placed a hand on her bump and smiled.

"you have your scan today, don’t you?" Chloe asked "I do ""is Simon going with you?" Chloe asked "I told him, but he's been busy and he's probably too busy to go" Mila said "Mila, it's his baby, of course he will be there" Chloe said as Mila sighed to herself hoping he would turn up. "Mila" poppy said as Mila smiled down at her "yeah princess" "you my fav person" poppy said as Chloe looked at poppy shocked "what about me?" She asked "no, Mila" poppy said as she hung onto Mila as Chloe rolled her eyes at her daughter.

***

Mila walked into the school and spotted Vaughan he looked to Mila who sighed to herself. He walked over to her "Mila, can I have a word?" He asked as she rolled her eyes at him "I think you have said another, don’t you" she snapped as he sighed. He knew he had overreacted about it all "I'm sorry Mila, I just...i overreacted about Simon" Vaughan said and Mila nodded "yes, you did" she said as he sighed "I'm sorry" he said as Mila spotted Simon down the hall "I'm not the one you need to be apologising too" Mila said as she looked to Simon and Vaughan nodded. Mila walked off and followed Simon into his classroom.

He looked to her and smiled "hey" he said as she walked over to him and kissed him "so, what are you doing this weekend?" Simon asked "well, I was thinking of going out clubbing, what were you thinking?" Mila asked sarcastically as he rolled his eyes at her "well, I was thinking we could go out, you know dinner, a move or something" Simon said as Mila smirked "a date? You do realise it will be our first date and yet I am five months pregnant" Mila said as Simon smirked. He took a step towards her and lifted her up onto his desk "so it will be" he said as he leant in a brushed his lips against hers. Mila wrapped an arm around his neck and pulled him closer as she deepened the kiss. She moaned into the kiss and her hands went to his belt "here?" He asked as she smirked "it wouldn’t be the first time" Mila smirked as he smirked. He lifted her from the desk and pulled her underwear off and pushed into her.

Mila moaned and wrapped her legs around his waist and he started to move in out of her. Her hands went to his hair tugging at it as he went as hard as he could. Mila could feel herself reach her high as the door opened and Chloe walked in "shit" Mila said as she pushed him away "oh god" Chloe said as she walked back out of the classroom. Simon and Mila looked to each other and laughed. He smiled to her as she sighed "yeah, I heard" Mila said as Simon smiled to her. He could see just how tired she seemed "are you okay for the mocks?" Simon asked as she sighed "not really, I'm going to fail I know i am, can't concentrate" Mila said as Simon placed a hand on her cheek and smiled "you will be fine, you always are" he said as he kissed her forehead.

***

Mila sat in the hospital alone as she was called in for her scan. She looked to her phone and sighed gathering that Simon wasn’t coming. She took a seat on the bed as the cold gel touched her stomach. She smiled to the monitor as she heard her baby's heartbeat. She smiled "would you like to know the sex?" The midwife asked as the door opened and there stood Simon "sorry, I'm late" he said as Mila looked to him "cutting it fine, aren't you" she said as he walked over and took her hand and smiled "sorry, I lost track of time" Simon said as he kissed her hand "do you want to know?" Mila asked Simon and he smiled "sure" "it looks like you're having a little girl" the midwife said as Mila smiled "a girl" Mila said as Simon smiled to her. Mila felt happy, but little did she know how things were going to change.