3

Mila sat up and glared at the doll, the baby experiment that Allie had come up with. She groaned as she sat out of bed and grabbed it carrying to her needs. She ran her hands through her hair and yawned as she set the doll down and rested her head. Mila felt like she had just closed her eyes again, when she woke up again to it being morning. Mila got up and dressed and headed down to breakfast she saw her dad and Allie, along with tiffany, Leo and Floyd. "How did you sleep" Vaughan asked "as if I'm going to cook this doll alive" mila said "well its a lesson. It teaches you if you have sex that's consequences" Vaughan said and mila rolled her eyes "please, I use protection" mila said as she rubbed her eyes. Mila looked up to see all sets if eyes on her "what, please tell me that your mother was not telling the truth when she said you were seeing a married man" Vaughan asked and mila bite her lip " oh look at that, its getting late I better go" mila said as she grabbed the baby "mila" Vaughan called and mila froze "yeah daddy?" Mila said acting innocent "don't act the innocent with me, come here were going to talk" "I'd rather not" mila said "yeah well tough" Vaughan said as Allie, Floyd, tiffany and Leo walked out. Mila sighed to herself.

"What happened" Vaughan asked "it was nothing...nothing I want to talk to you about" mila said "well tough. A married man" "I didn't know he was married not at first, it was sex that's all" "your sixteen" "I'm aware dad""are you still in contact with him" Vaughan asked "no, not,since I moved in with you" mila said and Vaughan nodded "good, and you don't see him again" Vaughan said and mila sighed. Mila walked into school as she walked in go see Allie in the office "I can't do this take it' mila said handing her the baby "are you sure" Allie asked "yes, if you don't I will shoot my brains out" mila said  she spotted Justin on the doorway, he walked on and smiled to mila "alright miles" "what are you up to" mila asked as Justin grabbed the doll and kicked it "justin" mila said as Justin turned to Allie "that's what are dad did  to us, kicked is into ace isn't it mila" Justin asked as mila glared at him "grow up" mila said as she walked off.

Mila sat in the canteen as simon walked in, mika smirked at him and simon smiled, mila bit her lip she knew that the amount of older guys she had been with, she knew simon was different. Hector sat down opposite her and smiled "so are you free tonight" hector said and mila smirked "I can be" "how about it...want to have some fun" hector said "I'm up for it" mila said.

After school, mila changed into a tight dress and heels and walked out. She walked out of the house and around the corner to see hector sitting in his car. Hector smirked as she got in the  car "how about we go back to mine" hector said and mila smirked "sure" mila walked into hectos as he had his hands on her hips, he pushed her back against the wall and kissed her as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Mila's back feel onto the mattress as hector landed on top of her. He pulled her knickers off of her and pulled his hardened member out of his boxers and pushed into her, moving in and out. Mila ran her nails down his back. She had wanted him for weeks, bit there was a part of her that wished it was tom. After they climaxed, mila got dressed and looked to hector "how about we do this again" Hector asked "maybe" mila said.

Mila got home to see no one was in, she changed her shoes and found a note seeing for her to go to the school house. She walked in and Vaughan smiled to her "there you are" "sorry I had something to do" mila said as she took a seat at the table getting some food. "Well you have got almost all my family sat down together, it must be good" Vaughan said and mila rolled her eyes as her phone buzzed seeing she had a text from Justin 'miles, I messed up. I need your help' mila sighed to herself she was sock of Justin and his behavior.