12

Mila sighed as she stood in front of the mirror, she stood in her uniform and sighed, she was going back to school. Mila had been avoiding Simon, he had been calling her and she couldn't answer the phone, she couldn't hear his voice, she knew that if she did, she would break. She could t let him no where she was. Mila sighed and ran a hand through her hair as poppy ran in "mila" she said and mila turned and smiled, she picked poppy up who giggled "you stay now?" Poppy asked and mila smiled, she brushed poppy's dark hair out of her face "I'm not going anywhere, I promise" mila said and poppy smiled "apart from school" Chloe said as she stood at the doorway. Mila placed poppy down and stumbled, slightly "are you okay?" Chloe asked and mila smiled "in okay, I just blstood up to quick" mila said and Chloe frowned, she knew that something was going on with her sister, she sensed it. She had since mila had returned. "Are you sure your okay, to go back to school?" Chloe asked and mila scoffed "like our father is giving me much choice, he doesn't even care about me Chlo?" Mila said and Chloe walked over to her and placed a hand on her little sisters cheek "he does" "no he doesn't, when I went missing all he cared about was Justin, its always been Justin and Leo, never me, he never wanted me and you know it" mola said "you have me" Chloe said and mila smiled.

***
Mila walked into school, she could feel that everyone was watching her. They all know about her and Simon running off together. Mila walked into the school and she met up with Gabriella who smiled and hugged her "I didn't know you were back, you never answered any of my texts, what happened, are you and lowsley an item" she asked as mila rolled her eyes "we were....it's complicated" "he didn't come back with you?" "No, he didn't know that I left, he does now, he's been calling me, I can't face him" mila said and Gabriella smiled to her.

***
Mila walked off to the office and Vaughan smiled to her "mila, its good to have to back" he said as he hugged her. Mila frowned slightly feeling uncomfortable "is it?" Mila asked "what do you mean" "I mean, you never wanted me in the first case, why would you care" mila said and Vaughan sighed "I took you for granted I'm sorry" Vaughan said as Olga walked in "mum" mila siadnas she walked over and hugged her, mila knew she could count on her, she knew her mum wanted her.

***
Chloe stood in the house, she was late for work, but poppy was being clingy and took forever to get ready for nursery. Chloe grabbed her bag and car keys as their was a knock at the door, Chloe sighed to herself as she opened the door to see Simon "Simon?" "Where's oyur sister, we need to talk" Simon said and Chloe sighed, she knew mila had ran off, as Simon had no clue where she was.