24

Mila woke up and groaned to herself. She didn't feel herself and was feeling sick. She groaned to herself as she ran a hand through her hair and sighed. Mila looked to see Simon who was past asleep and smiled to him. She could hear aurora who was snoring through the baby monitor. Mila walked down to the kitchen and started to make a coffee. She was feeling sick and nauseous and was worried that she might be pregnant again. Mila was worried as she knew aurora was a handful and knew that they couldn't handle having another baby. Not yet. Mila made a coffee and took a sip of it and smiled. She poured a cup for Simon and walked into the bedroom and placed it next to him and smiled as she ran a hand through his messy hair and smiled as she kissed him. He stirred and looked to her and smiled "hey, are you okay?" He asked as she looked to him and smiled "I'm fine, can you go and get aurora" she said as he smiled to her.

Mila walked into the bathroom and sighed as she grabbed a pregnancy test out of the cupboard and sighed. She didn't know what to do if she was pregnant. She knew she and Simon weren't always careful and it was a possibility. Mila took the test and placed it on the side as she waited. After a few minutes. She looked down at it and smiled as she saw it was negative. She felt relieved towards it. She walked out into the bedroom and smiled as she saw Simon and aurora "are you okay?" He asked as she looked to him and smiled "I'm fine, I'll take her while you shower" she said as he looked to her and smiled.

***

Later that day, Mila met up with Chloe as they went shopping for wedding dresses. Mila stood in the shop as she looked through dresses and smiled as Chloe pulled one out and handed it to her "try it on, you will look good in it" Chloe said as Mila smiled and looked To her. She ran a hand through Her hair and smiled. She changed into the dress and smiled as Chloe sat with poppy and smiled "Mila a princess" poppy said as Mila looked to her and chuckled "no, I think hats you" Mila said as poppy giggled as Chloe smiled "she's right, I think it might be the dress" Chloe said as Mila nodded "I was wondering, would you be my maid of honour?" She asked as Chloe smiled "of course"

Later that day, Mila got home and smiled as she heard silence. She knew aurora must of been asleep and walked into the office where Simon was doing paperwork. He looked up at her and smiled "you got a dress?" He asked as she nodded "yeah, I need to tell you something" she said as he frowned "what's up? Are you okay" he asked as she smiled and nodded "I thought I was pregnant, I'm not though" she said as he walked over to her and hugged her "it will be okay" Simon said as Mila looked to him and smiled. Simon Knew He loved Mila and knew something was bothering her and was worried it was everything to do with her family and not talking to half of them. But could Simon help her mend her relationship with her father and brothers?