23

Mila smiled to herself as she walked into the cafe. She was meeting Chloe and poppy for breakfast. Mila smiled as she saw them in the corner of the cafe and smiled as she took a seat and picked up aurora from the pushchair and smiled "baby cousin" poppy said as she looked down to aurora as Mila fed her. Chloe looked down to poppy and smiled. She knew how much poppy loved her little cousin "are you okay?" Mila asked Chloe who looked to her and smiled "yeah, just some tension with max" Chloe said as Mila looked to her and smiled. She felt bad knowing how bad max and Chloe were getting on while she and Simon were going great "do you want to talk about it?" Mila asked Chloe who looked to her and smiled "not now, hows things with you anyways?" Chloe asked as Mila looked to her and smiled "Simon and I set a date for the wedding" she said as Chloe looked to her shocked.

"What?" Mila asked as Chloe looked to her and smiled "nothing, it's just your my little sister and your growing up. Your doing so well, you have a beautiful baby, you have a good job and a fiancée who would do anything for you and your getting married. I'm proud of you" Chloe said as Mila looked to her and chuckled "who would of thought, and dad said I'd get up knocked up and in a hostel on drugs by now" Mila said as Chloe looked to her and smiled. She know Chloe and Vaughan hadn't spoken in weeks and wanted them to work it out but knew it wasn't easy "dad is an idiot" Chloe said as Mila looked to her and smiled "I know"

***

Later that morning, Mila got to work and smiled as she saw Simon. He walked over to her and smiled "there you are, and I thought that you had sneaked out of me" he said as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "hardly, I went to meet Chloe. She and max are going through a lot of things that's all" Mila said as Simon looked to her and smiled "I know, I've seen the renationalise between them I think if it wasn't for poppy they may of split up a long time ago" Simon said as Mila looked to him and smiled.

Later that day, Mila sat in the staffroom with Simon as max walked in and looked to Simon "we need to make a meeting over business as the school is loosing money" he said as Simon nodded "of course" Simon said as Mila looked to him and rolled her eyes "why do you try and focus on your relationship with my sister for once" Mila spat at him as max frowned as Mila Stood up and walked off "what's that all about?" Max asked Simon who looked to her and sighed "don't ask, she's
Mad at you for messing Chloe around lately, leave her. She'll be fine" Simon said as max nodded. He knew he had been messing Chloe around and knew it wasn't fair on Chloe.

***

Later that day, Chloe walked into milas classroom and smiled as she looked to her "can I talk to you?" She asked "sure" Mila said as Chloe sighed "I think you should make up with dad and Justin and leo. I know you don't want to but there our family and it's only right especially with max acting like an arse" Chloe said as Mila looked to her and sighed "I can't, I mean they stressed me like trash for having aurora and I just can't" she said as Simon walked in and frowned as he looked to Mila "your still not talking them? There your family" Simon said as Mila looked to him and smiled "no, you and aurora are my fault, and Chloe and poppy, I don't need them" Mila said as Simon looked to her and smiled. But could he help Mila to make up with her father?