22

Mila woke up and smirked as she felt Simons hardened member press against her back. She rolled over and smirked as she saw he was asleep. She leant in and kissed her. Simon groaned as he woke up and looked to Mila as she smirked to him "nice dream?" She asked as she looked to his morning wood. He looked to her and smirked "yeah, it's about you" he said as he rolled over and leant in and kissed her. She smirked into the kiss as she ran s hand through her hair as he ran a hand up her thigh as she moaned against his lips. He pulled her close as they stripped off as he grabbed a condom off of the side as they heard aurora stirring through the baby monitor. They both glanced to it as she started to cry. They both groaned as Simon rolled over onto the bed and sighed as Mila sat up and looked to a frustrated Simon and smiled "rain check?" She said as he looked to her and chuckled.

Mila stood in the nursery as she tended to aurora as Simon walked in and looked to her and smiled "hey" she said as he looked to her and smiled "so I've been thinking about getting married that we should set a date" Mila said as he looked to her and smiled "well, after we get our own place" he said as she looked to him and smiled as he walked over to her and placed s hand on her cheek "I can't wait for you to be my wife, Mila lowsley has a ring to it" he said as she looked to him and smirked "who said I'm taking your name" she teased as he looked to her and smirked.

***
Later that morning, Mila got to work and stood with Chloe on the staffroom. She spotted sue and glared as sue stood talking with hector "I don't care what happens I know that twinkle still loves me and he's only with her because he slipped up and got her pregnant, besides I know he still loves me and I am going to get him back" sue said as Mila rolled her eyes "you really are a desperate cow, he doesn't want you back" Mila said as sue looked to her and glared as she slapped Mila as Simon walked in and frowned as he walked over to Mila "Are you okay?" He asked Mila who nodded "she wants you back" Mila said to Simon who sighed "I don't care" he said.

Later that day, Mila walked into simons office and smiled as she looked to him "I heard that you were trying to sabotage the enterprise, so that the boys win?" She asked as she sat on the edge of his desk as he looked to her and smirked "would I do that?" He asked as she looked to him "yes" she said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her and kissed him passionately as he pulled her close as he kissed her back as the door opened as Chloe and poppy walked in "oh sorry" Chloe said smirking "yucky" poppy said as she looked to Mila and Simon.

***

Later that night. Mila got back to the flat and sighed. She smiled as she saw Simon "where's aurora?" She asked "asleep, and I thought we could have the rain check from this morning" he said as he pulled her close and kissed her. She moaned into the kiss and ran her hands through his hair as he lead her to the bedroom. They stripped off as he pushed her onto the bed as he climbed on top of her as they kissed passionately as he pushed into her causing her to moan as he moved in and out of her. Mila moaned as she dug her nails into his back and rolled her head back as she felt herself reach her high. Once they were finished trey lay in bed together "I've been thinking what if we get married before half term" Simon said as she looked to him and frowned "that's four weeks away" "so" Simon said as she looked to him and smiled "okay, let's do it" Mila said as he leant in and kissed her.