13

Mila stood in the hall talking to gabriella "so, is mr lowsley coming back" gabriella asked and mila shrugged "i don't know, maybe" mila said causing gabriella to frown "what do you mean maybe? did something happen?" gabriella asked and mila sighed "you could say that" mila said as gabriella looked to her "you can tell me you know, im your best friend" gabriella said causing mila to smile "i know, I just need to tell myself first" mila said causing gabriella to smiled slightly " I seen how he looks to you mila, he cares about you and you know it, some would say he was in love with you especially after what miss spark and mr reid did to him, its not easy to fall for someone again" she said. Mila tensed up at the sound of hectors name "sorry, I know the thought of him brings back bad memories" gabriella said and mila smiled "don't worry about it, im fine" mila said as she spotted her dad, he looked to her for a moment before she sighed to herself and walked off with gabriella. Mila pulled Simons jacket that she was wearing over him and sighed as she could still smell him and it brought comfort to her.

***
Chloe frowned as she looked to Simon "what do you mean, she ran off?" Chloe asked as Simon sighed, he ran a hand through his hair and looked to her "she was acting off ...she wasn't well, I thought that she was just homesick, I went to work, I was worried about her. When I got back later, the flat was empty, I mean she had packed all of her stuff and left,she's been avoiding my calls and I know its been a week I gathered something was up and that she word return, but I'm worried about her Chloe" Simon said and Chloe sighed "she's at school, I thought that everything was good with you, I mean she said that you were coming up, what happened?" Choose asked and Simon sighed as pulled a pregnancy test out of the bag "I found this, hidden under the sink a few days ago, I need to speak to her" Simon said and chloe sighed as she looked to the positive pregnancy test, she was shocked to see that mila was pregnant again. "She's pregnant?" Chloe said and Simon nodded as poppy walked over to Chloe "mummy?" Poppy called and they turned to look at her "come to the school, and you can speak to mila" Chloe said to Simon.

***
Mila sat in class, she couldn't seem to focus. She placed a hand on her stomach and sighed as Vaughan walked in "mila, can I have a word?" Vaughan said and mila signed as she stood up "come" he said as he lead her to the office. Mila wrapped Simons jacket around her as she walked into the office. She was shocked to see that Simon was there. "Simon?" Mila said shocked, "hi miles, I think we need to talk" Simon said as he looked to mila who had tears in her eyes. He walked over to her and placed a hand on her cheek, she leant into his touch "why didn't you tell me?" Simon asked "I was scared, after last time, I was scared of being judged" mika said as Simon walked over to her and hugged her as she cried "its okay, I'm here...we can do this" Simon said as he held mila close.