26

Chloe sighed as she walked into work. She was pissed at Simon, she knew he had cheated on her sister and she wanted to kill him for it. She grabbed her phone as it buzzed and sighed as she saw it was a text off of Mila and sighed. She knew that Mila was excited over getting married but she didn't know if she could stand by and let her sister be hurt, she loved Mila and wouldn't let Simon hurt her. She didn't agree with their relationship but she had stood back for Milas sake, she wasn't going to let Simon hurt her sister. Simon walked into the office as Chloe looked to him and glared. Chloe followed him and closed the door. He looked to her and frowned "Chloe?" He said as she looked to him and sighed "you and I need to talk, I saw you with sue and o know. I know that you cheated on my sister" Chloe said as Simon looked to her and frowned.

"You don't understand, it meant nothing. I love Mila and I love aurora. They are my family and I would do anything for them. Your not going to ruin things for us, for our family we're getting married" he said as Chloe looked to him and rolled her eyes "don't emotionally blackmail me, your worse then max. You got into an affair with a sixteen year olds girl, you we're married and you seduced her. Now you are going to break her heart, you can't do this. You are going to tell her or I will. I swear to god don't test me on this as Mila has been though a lot and I won't lost you hurt her and marry her when you have cheated, your never going to change. Make your choice Simon, it's up to you" she spat.

***

Later that day, Mila sat in her classroom as she got to work. She was focusing on planning for her wedding. She looked to  Chloe walk past "Chloe" she called as Chloe walked in and looked to her and smiled "are you okay, you've been off lately" Mila asked. Mila knew that it seemed that everyone had been off with her lately and she didn't know why "of course I am, I'm sorry it's just drama with max and that" Chloe lied. She knew she couldn't tell Mila the truth not like this anyways.

Mila walked to simons office and looked to him and smiled "hey" she said as he looked to her and smiled as she walked over and sat on the edge of his desk and smiled "I know I've been a bit all over the place planning this wedding but it's our wedding, you are still wanting to marry me aren't you?" She asked as he looked to her and smiled as he grabbed her waist and pulled her close and smiled "of course I do, that's no one else I want to Mary but you " he said as she looked to him and smiled as he leant in and kissed her.

***

Later that day, Mila walked down the hall and frowned as she heard Chloe and max who were arguing. She frowned as she heard her name mentioned "she's my sister and they're getting married, she has a right to know what he's done" Chloe said "it's none of our business" "yes it is, I told him to tell her or I will. She can't marry him not when he slept with sue behind her back... it going to break her heart" Chloe said as Mila stood frozen. She couldn't believe what she was hearing.