25

Simon sat in the office as the door opened as Chloe walked in. Simon looked to her and sighed as she walked over to his desk and looked to him "we need to sort things out, this is for Mila. I know that you and my father have you difficulties but this is for aurora too, do you want to have her growing up to see her father and her grandfather arguing. I have it with max and my father and it's not what Mila needs" Chloe said as Simon looked to her and sighed "okay, I get what your saying but Mila and your father have bigger problems then Vaughan and I do" Simon said as Chloe looked to him and smiled "you mean his dislike for your affair with his daughter who was sixteen when you were married and how you ran off with her and got her pregnant? You need to sort things with him so that they can sort things. I know my sister and I know that even if she says she doesn't care about him that she does, he's her father" Chloe said as Simon looked to her and nodded.

Simon walked into Milas classroom and looked to her and smiled "you okay?" He asked as she looked to him and smiled "tired, that's all" she said as he nodded as he walked over and hugged her "I was talking to Chloe and we think we should try and put things right between you and your father" he said as Mila looked to him and frowned "why? I don't need him" Mila said. She was annoyed, she didn't want to speak to her father "he's, you do and I'm going to put my pride aside and apologise for you, because I love you" Simon said as Mila sighed to herself and looked to him as he leant in and kissed her.

***

Later that day, Mila sighed to herself as he door opened as Vaughan walked in and looked to her and smiled "I hear you want to talk" he said as Mila looked to him and smiled. She knew that she had promised Simon and knew that he was making an effort and knew that she had to because of it "I love Simon dad, I know you don't like him for what happened but I am just as responsible as him, it happened and if it didn't I wouldn't have aurora and I don't want her to grow up with the tension" Mila said as he looked to her and nodded.

"He was still your teacher and it shouldn't of happened Mila" he said as she looked to him and nodded "I know but we fell in love and were not proud but it happened, but if you want to be in my life and in auroras then you need to except that Simon is too and we love each other and we're getting married and it's up to you if you want to be involved" Mila said as she walked off.

***

Later that day, Chloe walked down the hall and frowned as she stood outside of the science classroom and watched as she saw Simon and sue. She watched as Sue kissed Simon and looked on in shock as Simon kissed back. Chloe shock her head feeling angry over how Simon was cheating on her sister, Chloe wanted him to pay for it and knew that she was going to make it happen.