17

Mila lay in bed next to Simon. He looked to her and smiled as she placed a hand on her bump and smiled slightly as their baby girl kicked away "is she kicking?" He asked as she nodded. She grabbed his ha d and placed it on her bump. She looked to him and smiled as she saw his face lightening up as she kicked away "we really ned a name for her" Mila said as Simon smiled "what about Emma?" He asked as Mila frowned "no, it's too common" she said as he rolled his eyes at her "your so fussy, you don’t like any names" he said as she smiled "that’s not true, it's just. She doesn’t feel like an Emma and it has to be right, I mean it will be her name for the rest of her life" Mila said as Simon smiled "what were you thinking?" He asked as she smiled slightly "how about Evie?" Mila said as Simon sighed "no, every child you meet is either Evie or named after a flower" Simon said as Mila sat up and sighed. She ran her hands through her hair and sighed "are you making fun of poppy's name, because she's named after flower?" Mila asked as she stood from the bed "no, I just don't think our daughter should be named after a flower"" he said as she sighed "we'll think of something Mila" he said as he walked over and kissed her cheek.

***

Mila sighed as Simon drove into school. He parked into the car park and took her hand in his "what are you thinking about?" He asked as she looked to him and sighed "how are we going to do this? A baby. I wanted to go to university before it all and now...i don’t know" Mila said as Simon smiled to her. He placed his hand on top of hers "you will go to university Mila, we will work something out so that you can go" he said as Mila smiled. He placed a hand on her cheek and smiled. Before he leant in and kissed her. Mila stood from the car and spotted poppy who stood with Chloe. Mila smiled to poppy and picked her up and smiled to her "when you have baby?" Poppy asked as Mila smiled "not long, sweetie" she said to poppy who nodded "I want to play with my cousin" she said as Mila smiled "well you will, but not straight away as she will be a little baby" Mila said as Poppy looked to her and frowned as Chloe walked over and picked poppy up "there you are, you little monster" Chloe said as poppy giggled "I'll see you later" Simon said as he kissed milas cheek and walked into the school.

Chloe and Mila walked into school together. Mila smiled to Chloe, she could tell that there was something upsetting her sister "Chloe, are you okay?" She asked as Chloe sighed "I don’t know, I mean. There's something going on with max and I, were fighting a lot and it's getting to me" Chloe said as Mila looked to her and smiled "you and max are great and you will work things out, I can look after poppy if you need a night together" Mila said "are you sure?" Chloe asked "I need to get used to having a child around its one way to help" Mila said as Chloe smiled "thanks Mila" she said as she hugged her sister.

***

Mila stood at her locker as she placed a book in it. She felt someone walk up to her and grope her "I wouldn’t mind" she heard Scott say. She turned to look at him, to see that he was smirking at her. She glared at him and punched him and watched as he stubbled to the floor "keep your greasy hand's off of me" she spat as Simon walked down the hall "Mila" he called and she sighed. She walked after him and towards his office. She walked in and sighed "don't even start" she said as she took a seat. He looked to her and sighed "I just wanted to see how you were" he said as she sighed "I feel so cheap...after everything with hector, and the abortion and there's types like him that think that they could touch me up and I hate it. I hate feeling so cheap" Mila said as Simon walked over to her. He placed a hand on her cheek and smiled to her "you're not cheap, you're amazing and I love you" Simon said as she looked out him and smiled "I love you too" she said as he pulled her to him and kissed her forehead.