18

Mila groaned as she woke up. She felt the baby kicking away at her bladder. She stood up and groaned as she walked to the bathroom. Once she was finished in the bathroom she walked back into the bedroom and smiled as she looked to see Simon asleep. She had been staying with Simon a lot lately. She placed a hand on her bump and sighed as she looked to Simon who was asleep still. His hair was a mess and brushed over his face. Mila looked to him and smiled. She looked to her appearance in the mirror and sighed. She was physically and emotionally drained. Mila hated being pregnant now, she felt fat and ugly "hey, you okay?" Simon asked Mila asked as she turned to face him and sighed "come here" he said as she walked over on the bed and sat next to him. He pulled her close and kissed her cheek "what's going on?" he asked as she sighed. She looked down as a tear rolled down her face and sighed "im fat and im ugly" she said as he looked to her and sighed "no, your not. You are beautiful Mila, your going to have our baby and your are utterly perfect" he said as he rested a hand on her cheek. She looked to him and smiled as he leant in and kissed her. She wrapped her arms over his neck and pulled him close and deepened the kiss.

***

Mila got to school and stood at the lockers with Bonnie who was standing checking her phone "you okay?" Mila asked Bonnie who nodded. Mila looked to her and frowned a Bonnie placed her phone in the locker and walked off. Mila stood there for a moment before she grabbed the phone out of her locker and looked to the texts that Bonnie was getting. She couldn't believe that anyone could be so horrid. Bonnie walked back "I forgot my...what are you doing?" Bonnie asked as she grabbed the phone out of Mila's hands "bonnie, you can talk to me, you know that right?" Mila asked as Bonnie looked to her "im fine" she said as Mila sighed.

***

Mila walked into the library and frowned as she saw Leos phone on the side. She rolled her eyes as she grabbed it and frowned as she looked down at the text messages that he had kept open. The texts that he had sent to Bonnie. She sighed to herself and ran a hand through her hair as she realised that her brother was the one that had been bullying Bonnie. She sighed to herself as she walked out of the library and found Leo who was standing in the hallway "lost something?" she asked as he looked to her and forwned "your phone? I know that your the one that is bullying bonnie, how could you Leo I never thought that you would do anything like that" she said as she went to storm off "don't tell dad" he said as Mila rolled her eyes "why not your a pathetic bully" she said as he grabbed her. Mila stumbled back only to fall down a flight of stairs.

Simon walked down the hall and frowned as he sae Mila fall. He walekd over to her and helped her to her feet and looked to her "are you okay?" he asked as she nodded. He helped her to her feet and looked to her "are you okay?" he asked as she nodded. She felt a shot of pain in her back but ignored it as Chloe walked down the hall. Chloe smiled to her sister "Mila, are you okay?" Chloe asked as Mila bent down in pain. Simon and Chloe looked to her as Mila paled "my water just broke" Mila siad as Simon and Chloe looked to her. They both knew it was too early.