36

Mila was sitting in the flat. She heard a knock at the door. Mila opened the door and saw her sister there. "Chlo?"

"Can you have Poppy? Max and I are arguing and... I'm scared of him. I don't want her to see it."

Mila smiled. "Of course. Come on cheeky. Let's go and play with Roro."

"Otay. I go home tomorrows?" Poppy asked as she looked at her aunty.

Mila smiled slightly. "I thought we could play some games. Go to the park and have lots of fun?"

Poppy just nodded. She walked into the flat. Mila looked at Chloe. "Promise you'll be okay."

"I promise. Just look after my baby girl. Please."

****
Simon came back to the flat and saw Poppy sitting on the floor wit Aurora. He smiled. "What's going on?"

Mila smiled slightly. "Chloe and Max are arguing really bad. Chloe doesn't want Poppy around it so I said I would have her for a couple days."

Simon nodded and smiled. He walked over to the little girls. "Hey Poppy. Do you want to come to Tesco and get some sweets?"

"And Roro too?"

"Yeah. And Roro."

Poppy nodded. She looked at Mila. "Can me call mummy when I come back?"

"Yeah babes."

***
Mila was making Aurora her baby food. She sat her in the high chair and smiled. "Mummy and daddy both love you so much baby girl. You're a special little munchkin."

Aurora babbled as Mila fed her. She ended up with half of the food down her. Mila picked her up and took her for her nap.

Mila sat down and saw a text from Simon saying he was on his way back.

Mila knew things with Simon would change now that they were married and she knew she didn't want anyone to know how they started or he would go to jail
***
Mila sat in the living room while Simon was in the shower. She smiled as she had Aurora and Poppy sitting with her. They were watching Disney movies.

Poppy looked at Mila. "Is my daddy goings to leave?" She asked.

"I don't know babes. But you'll always see your daddy. No matter what happens," Mila told her as she tickled her.

"But I like my mummy and my daddy happy. And not mummy sad."

***
Simon and Mila had gotten both the girls to bed. Simon pulled Mila down onto the sofa. She smirked. "Well. Didn't think this would happen today."

"It'll always happen. I love you and I want to be with you always."

Mila smiled. She felt him push into her and she moaned out loud. Mila began grinding against him as their hips moved against each other.

All that could be heard through the flat was the sounds of their moans. Mila felt Simon release his load inside of her. Mila followed.

He pulled out and kissed her passionately. "You're amazing. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

***
It was 4am when the phone rang. Mila groaned when she saw it was her dad. "Dad. It's 4am... what do you mean?... oh my god."

Simon looked at her. "What's happened?"

"Chloe. She was leaving Max. She's been in an accident. They don't think she'll make it through the night."

Simon frowned. He knew Mila needed her sister more than she had ever needed her family. But could he keep her strong and from going off the deep end?