8

Mila stood outside of chloe's, She knew this was going to be one of the hardest things, she ever had to do. She sighed th herlsef and ran a hand through her hair as chloe walked out and smiled "you okay?" chloe asked as they walked over to chloe's car "no" mila said. Chloe grabbed mila's arm and pulled her to her and hugged her "it will be okay, i will be there. okay?" mila nodded "i cat believe im doing this" mila said "ill be with you, every step of the way" chloe siad and mila smiled. She was glad that she had chloe, she didnt know if she would be able to do this, if chloe wasnt with her. Chloe drove mila to the clinic and mila gripped her fist "you can do this mils" Chloe said and mila nodded, as she and chloe walked into the clinic.

************************

Chloe and mila, walked into the school. It was first period "you okay? have you got any pain?" chloe asked "yeah" mila said "ill take you home, if you want you dont need to go into school" chloe said and mila shook her head "no, i want to go to school. I..I need to keep myself busy" mila siad and chloe nodded, she wasnt convinced, she knew mila wasnt okay.  Mila walked into first period and Everyone looked up at her, including simon "mila?" "sorry, i had a doctors appointment" mila said as she sat next to gabriella at the fact. She winced in pain as she sat down. "are you sure that your okay?" gabriella asked mila. Mila smiled "yeah, im just having a  bit of pain" Mila said. Simon looked to mila and frowned he was concerned about her. As the bell for the end of class went, mila went to stand up when simon turned and looked at her "mila, can i have a word?" he asked and mila nodded. She wasnt in the mood to argue, As the class emptied simon walked over to mila "you okay?" simon asked mila. Mila nodded, she was experencing a lot of main "what happened?" simon asked "i had an aobrotion" mila siad as she glanced to the ground she felt ashamed "its okay, are you okay" simon asked "im a murderer" mila siad as tears fell down her face "hey, its okay" simon said as he hugged mila "this is not your fault" simo said as he smoothed her back.

******************************

Mila walked down the hall at break, she spotted hector and glared at him as he grabbed her arm "get off of me" mila spat "i want to know what is gonig on, have you sorted it" hector asked. Mila glared at him "yes, its sorted, now get off of me" mila yelled as vaughan walked down the hall with chloe following "mila, whats gonig on" vaughan asked "nothing, its fine dad" mila lied "i told you to stay away dfrom my sister" chloe spat at hector as she pulled mila away from hector and held mila close to her "whats going on?" simon asked as he walked down the hall "he got mila pregnant" chloe yelled as she everyone looked to mila and hector. Mila ran off, she felt judged. She didnt want this, she didnt want everyone to know. Mila walked into an empty as the tears fell down her face. She wiped them away as simon walked in "is it true?" came a voice, mila looked to see simon "yeah" mila said, her voice breaking and tears ran down her face "dont worry he wont get away with it" simon said as he hugged her, as mila cried into his chest.