28

Mila sighed to herself as she sat in her and simons flat. She wiped the tears from her eyes and sighed as she stood packing up his stuff. She was angry, she was angry over the fact that he had cheated on her and broke her heart and what hurt her the most was the fact that she wasn't surprised and That she wasn't expecting it. She looked to see aurora as she started to cry. She walked over and picked her up and smiled as she comforted her. Mila heard a knock at the flat door and sighed as she placed aurora in her walker and sighed as she walked to the flat door and sighed as she looked to see Simon and looked to him and glared "what the hell are you doing here" she asked as he pushed his way and she glared to him "I never said that you could come here" she said as she walked over to aurora and picked her up and sighed.

"I live here too mila, and she is my daughter too. I want to see her" he said as she looked to him and glared as she pulled him away from and frowned "no" "you can't stop me, she is my daughter too and you have no right to stop me" he said as she placed aurora in her walker and ran her hands through her hair and sighed as she looked to him "you wanna bet, why don't you forget about her like you did with me and go to bloody sue again, I'm sure that she'll give you a child" mila spat as he looked to her and sighed "i made a mistake" he said as she looked to him and nodded "yeah, that cost you everything. Our family, it's all over and I'll never forgive you for this" she spat as he looked to her and nodded.

***

Later hat day, Mila sighed to herself as she sat in her classroom at work as Vaughan Walked past. He looked to her and frowned as he saw Chloe who was walked down the hall "Chloe?" He called as Chloe turned to face him and smiled "what is it?" She asked as Vaughan looked to her and smiled "Mila, is she okay" he asked as Chloe looked to him and sighed "I don't think so, she's hardly spoken to me since they broke up. He broke her heart and I don't think that she'll ever be the same again" Chloe said as she and Vaughan exchanged a look not knowing what to do.

***

Later that day, Chloe walked into milas flat and frowned. She looked to see bags packed and frowned. She knew, she knew that Mila was planning on leaving. Mila Walked into the living room and looked to see Chloe "your leaving" Chloe asked as Mila looked to her and sighed "I can't stay here" Mila said as Chloe looked to her and frowned. She knew Simon was the reason that she was leaving "he doesn't matter. Where your family, don't go. Please" Chloe said as Mila looked to her and sighed not knowing what she was going to do.