2

Mila stood in front of the mirror, in her school uniform, her waterloo road uniform, she was being made to share a room with tiffany much to either of their liking. She sighed as she heard her dad beep the horn outside, she rolled her eyes as she knew everyone was waiting for her. She didn't want to start at that school. "Mila...you in there, you coming with us" Allie said as mila walked over and opened the door "why would I want to do that? So we can drive into school together, like a happy little family, please" mila said rolling her eyes "its getting a little late for walking in" Allie said "leave me alone, your not my mum....my mum is the one had a mental breakdown when you dug your claws into my father, who I haven't seen for a year, so leave me alone" mila said as Allie walked out, and mila followed after and started to walk to school, she didn't want to be part of this dysfunctional family.

Mila got to school and walked into class, which was Georges class "ah nice of you to join us, miss Fitzgerald, please come in and pull your skirt down we can't have you walking round walking like a slut" Vaughan said and mila glared at him "excuse me?" "You heard me" George said "you can't speak to her like that" tiffany said standing up for mila, mila smiled to her "damn right" "I can speak to her anyway I want to, come to class dressed like a slut and I'll call you one, sit down" George said as mila glared at me before sitting next to tiffany "you okay, he was way out of order" tiffany said "I'm fine, hell get what's coming. Pigs always do" mila said glaring at him.

Mila stood in the hall, at break when Vaughan walked on over, he was with tiffany "got something to tell me mila" Vaughan asked as mila glanced to a shiftly looking tiffany "you told him" mila asked "so, its true george wins or called you a slut" Vaughan asked "wouldn't be the first time, I've been called that" mila said "I don't care, he's your teacher he has no right to talk to you like that, I'll speak to him" Vaughan said "why" "what do you mean why, your a students here, my daughter and he shouldn't speak to you that way" Vaughan said "don't bother, I mean its not like you care anyways" mila said as she walked off.

At lunch, mila walked into the hall as hector walked behind her "that skirts very short don't you think miss Fitzgerald" hector said and mila smirked "no, I think it's fine, I mean, if people want to look they only have ask mila said flirting as she walked over to a empty table "and what if I wanted to look" Hector asked and mila bit her lip and tugged a piece of hair behind her ear before grabbing a piece of paper and writing a number on it "if you want a look, call me" mila said handing it to hector. Hector took it and smirked before walking off. Next period, mila walked into the lesson as Lisa smirked to her "its the little slut" Lisa said and mila bit her lip, feeling angry "what" "you heard me" Lisa said as mila pushed her against the wall, before Lisa ran at her knocking her to the floor as they rolled to the group fighting "what is going on" simon asked as he walked into the room and separating them "she attacked me" Lisa said "she started it" mila said "mila, cooler now" simon said "me?" "Yes you" simon said and mila grabbed as she walked off to the cooler and sat down.

Simon walked into the cooler "stand up" simon said and mila rolled her eyes "less off the attitude" simon said as she stood up and he walked off "your out of control" simon said and mila smirked "yeah, I am and you love it you can't control me" mila said as she whispered into his ear. Simon swallowed the lump in his throat, in all his years of teaching not once students at this effect on him. Simon grabbed her arm and she looked at him smirking "what are you going to do sir" mila asked "this" simon said as he kissed her and pushed up against the wall. Mila kisses back as she ran her hands through his hair and wrapped a leg around his waist "that's still not going to change me" mila said "we'll see" simon said before he smirked at her and walked out. Has mila really just met her match?