11

Three months later***

It had been three months since mila had left to go to wales with simon, things were tense. Chloe had barely talked to max, she blamed him for it all, he let mila leave and chloe felt as if she would never see ehr little sister again because fo him "mummy?" poppy asked chloe as she sat eating her cereal "yeah?" "when is auntie mila comng back, i miss her" poppy said and chloe sighed, she didnt know if mila would ever return "i dont know sweetie, but we will find her okay" chloe said and poppy nodded. Chloe blamed all of her family for mila leaving, Vaughan and allie had broken up but vaughan seem more bothered in Allie and her kids gonig then his sixteen year old daughter being missing and justin and leo didnt seem to care, Chloe knew that she and olga who had recently gotten out of the hospital were the only ones who cared on finding and bringing mila home. Chloes phome ran off of the side, she saw it was olga and picked it up "mum?".

***

Mila sighed to herself, she stood from the taxi and handed him the money. She stood outside of chloes house and sighed as took a deep breathe. Mila knew she had to leave, simon didnt even know she had left yet, he wouldnt until he got home. Mila wiped away a tear from her eye as she thought of simon, she was scared and she wanted to come home. Mila walked to chloes front door and paused for a momet, she bite her lip unsure before she knocked on the door, which soon opened and she smiled to her older sister "hi chlo" mila said to chloe who was on the phone "mila, oh my god" chloe siad as she pulled mila into a hug, she disnt want to let mila go again. Chloe pulled away and looked to mila "what the hell were you thinknig, i could kill ou" chloe siad and mila smiled "im sorry" mila siad as chloe smiled "its okay, your home now thats all that matters, wheres simon" chloe asked as mila sighed "he had things to take care of, he said hed follow me back up" mila lied as she and chloe walked back into the house. Mila smiled to chloe, she was glad to be home.

Poppy ran down the stairs, and her face lit up as she seen mila "mila" poppy said as she ran over to her. Mila smiled and picked poppy up and held her closer "hiya munchkin" mila siad as poppy wrapped her little arms around mila, poppy never wated to let mila go ahead "i miss you" poppy said "i missed you too" mila said. Poppy never wanted to let mila go again. There was a knock at the door and chloe went to answer it, Mila looked to see that it was olga, Mila hadnt seen olga since before she went into hopsital, mila hadnt even visited her "mila" olga said as she walked over and hugged her, Mila smiled as she hugged olga back, she was glad to be ohme "dont you ever do that again, your sister and i have been sick with worry" olga siad nad mila smiled "im sorry" "come here" ola said as she hugged her agaim. Mila smiled slight,y she was glad to be home with her family but she kmew simon would soon find her and that her secret would soon be found out, afterall she couldnt hide it forever.