Christmas' Eve

Natasha drove home, thinking about everything that happened a few hours ago, her body is still sore and exhausted, and if she touched her intimate region now, she would feel it still wet

He's good at it, dammit, he's really good. What a curse he didn't seem to be so good at it. Natasha thought and then she thought about Hill repeating a thousand times to not break his heart, because if she recover all her memories someday, she would never forgive herself for playing with his emotions.

"He's a good man, very boring, like really boring, but with an extremely noble heart" Hill told Natasha in many situations. How did I fall in love with someone so decent? It's not my type and I can't feel anything for him but horny. She finished the thought as she parked the car.

Natasha walked down the sidewalk to enter the building, and she noticed two small heads in the apartment window, jumping and waving at her. Natasha smiled unknowingly as she walked into the building.

Natasha entered the apartment a few minutes later, she opened the door and the children ran to hug her legs.

J: Mommy!

Sarah: Mamma!

Natasha was very tired and worried about how things are going to be now and on with Steve. Even if Steve don't press her over the feelings, it's all very strange and the more she stays near him, the harder it will be for him to resist her.

N: I forgot your name, sorry...

J: Her name is Cindy.

N: I'm sorry, Cindy, we had some problems at work.

C: No problem, just call me earlier next time. I have class and I missed the first few days. I have to go. See you.

N: Cindy wait! Can't you stay a little longer?

C: No, I have class now.

Sarah: I'm hungry.

J: Me too.

N: Cindy... I'll pay double for you to stay.

C: I'm sorry, Mrs. Rogers, but today I can t miss classes, it'll be all right.

Cindy ruffled James' hair and left the apartment.

Natasha set her bag down, and the children stared at her.

N: So... What do you want to eat?

Sarah: Bottle.

N: A Baby bottle? Again with that.

J: I want cookies.

Natasha went to the kitchen and the children followed her there, she went to look at the fridge and the cabinets and there was nothing easy to cook, like to just put in the microwave, there were only things to really cook.

When Natasha turned around, she stared Sarah and James almost glued on her.

N: Will you be following me around?

James shrugged, and Sarah smiled.

Sarah: Bottle!

N: You're too big for that!

Sarah: Bottle, bottle!

N: Stop yelling.

J: We are hungry, where is my father?

N: He's coming already, can't you wait for him to get here?

Sarah: I want my bottle...