Unexpected

**I am so late, I'm so sorry**

♫ Would you know my name

if I saw you in Heaven?

Would it be the same

if I saw you in Heaven?

I must be strong and carry on

'Cause I know

I don't belong

here in Heaven

Would you hold my hand

if I saw you in Heaven?

Would you help me stand

if I saw you in Heaven?

I'll find my way

through night and day

'Cause I know

I just can't stay

here in Heaven

Eric Clapton – Tears in Heaven

A group of people stopped to help Natasha, Steve held her in his arms and Natasha began to move her head from one side to ther other and she moaned something that nobody couldn't understand.

S: She's waking up.

- Let's take her to the infirmary. Quickly.

Steve carried Natasha, following the nurse down the hallways, to the elevator. Steve left Natasha on the bed and sighed, he was not too worried about her right now, because she was already coming back to herself, and he is still suffering a lot for losing his baby girl, Lily, and he knows that Natasha must have passed out due to the clash of the news.

The nurse approached Steve.

- I need one of you to sign the death certificate.

Steve took a deep breath. Hearing that phrase, it was like going through all the trauma again, he followed the nurse out of the room and before signing the certificate, he asked if he could see Lindsay's body first. The nurse said yes and escorted him back to the morgue.

When he reached the door, Steve froze again and his heart clenched, he didn't know if he could move.

- Sir, you don't have to do that now. Why don't you wait until the funeral to see her? She will be looking better...

Steve shook his head.

S: I, uh... I need... I need to see her and stay with her a little. I won't have any time to do that from now on, so I better see her... right now.

- Okay, I need to get back. You will find the coroner inside the morgue and he will show you her body, when you done here, please come sign the certificate.

S: Okay, I'll do that. Thank you.

Steve finally entered the morgue and he was greet by the coroner who said he was sorry for his loss and it was not advisable for Steve to be there, but Steve was determined, he spent only a few weeks with Lindsay, he had to say goodbye before she was buried forever.

- This way, please.

The coroner said.

Steve entered the room and saw several metal doors and he felt a chill to imagine his daughter inside a compartment as if she were a piece of frozen meat, he put his hand in his mouth because of the strong smell of formaldehyde and some tears escaped from his eyes without he notice.