A surprise and A Misunderstanding

**I'm sorry guys, I took so long, I know, we're getting close to the end, but you all know someone really importante will die, I'm not talking about one of the kids...**

While James and Sarah were at home, waiting for their parents to return with the twins, Laura was already preparing a lunch to greet them at home. She heard the doorbell ring and walked into the living room.

L: James and Sarah, don't go into the kitchen because I'm cooking and it's dangerous.

Sarah: All right!

J: Can we play outside, Laura?

L: You know you can't. Your father gave strict orders for you to stay home.

Laura glanced at the door, then opened it.

L: Mr. Barton... What a surprise.

C: Call me Clint, I thought we were close enough for that already.

L: Sorry?

C: I'm just joking.

L: Steve didn't tell me that you would come here today.

C: They don't know actually, Natasha called me telling me the babies were coming home, so I decided to make a surprise.

Sarah: Hi, Uncle Clint. Hi, Francis.

Francis stood with his arms folded, he was in a bad mood.

C: Hello, little Natasha.

L: I don't know if I can allow you here...

C: Well, we are Avengers, we will do no harm and you can trust us.

L: Us?

C: Yes, I invited some friends for the surprise. What is this smell? Looks good.

Clint entered the house, followed by Francis. Laura frowned and looked at another car parking in front of the Rogers' house. Sam Wilson was coming in, with Sharon Carter, Jessica Drew, Bucky and Carol Danvers, they all were bringing presents and decorative balloons, but many same balloons.

Sarah put her hands on her cheeks and screamed at the sight of Carol and Jessica.

Carol: Hiii my babyyyy!

Jess: Oh lord the food is smelling so good, has the party started yet?

Sam: Hi, Samantha.

Sarah: Hi Uncle Sam! Is that for me?

Sam: No, my love, it's for the twins. Your birthday is over.

Sarah broke the smile and hit her foot on the floor in protest.

Sarah: It's all for them now!!!

Laura waited for them to come in with all the decoration they had brought to the party, and she was already nervous for fear of being fired for allow all of that, even tho she didn't allow, they were just arriving.

Laura was going to close the door, but she was pushed lightly, Hill was coming in now.

Sarah: Maria!!!

Sarah ran and hugged Hill's legs. Hill was wearing sunglasses, and she was with a serious expression on her face, she laid her finger on Sarah's forehead and pushed her back.

H: Silence, child... please.

Clint raised an eyebrow.

C: Someone is already hung over.