If I hurt you...

Despite the darkness in Steve's room, Natasha could still see the blue of his eyes, they are always shining.

Natasha closed her eyes and she could feel her face getting warmer by the proximity of Steve's face.

Natasha opened her eyes and lips as she felt Steve's breath hit beneath her nose, she turned her face away and Steve ended placing his lips against Natasha's cheek.

Natasha put her hand over Steve's hand and whispered.

N: Steve, we can't.

Steve sighed in frustration. He didn't even remove his lips from Natasha's cheek. He kissed her cheek again and placed another longer kiss near Natasha's ear, which made her bit lip hard.

S: I know, but...

Steve kissed Natasha's ear as she bent her neck, feeling a little shiver. She turned her head away again and looked into his eyes.

N: You're recovering.

Steve nodded.

S: But If I wasn't, what would happen here, right now?

N: I don't know.

S: Yes, you know. Would you reject me?

Natasha looked away and shook her head.

N: We should just sleep. Please, Steve.

S: I just... I need a kiss... I need you.

N: Steve...

Natasha sighed.

S: Just...

Steve insisted that he needed this kiss, he grabbed the back of Natasha's neck and hold it tightly, Natasha closed her eyes and sighed, but the grip on the back of her neck is a way to completely overwhelm her, she can't resist and Steve knows that very well.

Steve brought his face close to Natasha's, who kept her eyes closed. Steve watched her for a few seconds, then he kissed Natasha's eye, then gave her another kiss on her cheekbone, then he kissed the corner of her mouth.

Natasha tried to push Steve's mouth away, pressing her forehead against his and moving her lips in the other direction, which was a terrible choice, because now Steve could see the length of her neck, and he took the chance, to nibble her chin and neck.

Fatal blow. Nibbling, sniffing and kissing her neck, always leaves Natasha ready for anything. Her breath was already out of control, because she was struggling mentally to remain still.

He needs to rest, he took a shot close to the heart, he can't do it. We can't do it. Not at all. Natasha thought.

Natasha was neither excited nor thinking of having sex with Steve when she decided to stay in the apartment to take care of him, but this Steve's endless desire for her body makes her feel extremely horny and sexy.

Natasha already likes to dominate men, to turn their lives upside down, Steve just made more difficult for her to deny sex to him because she knows he will not get tired easily, he can handle her for hours straight. Actually she is the one who can't handle him.

Not today, Natasha. Natasha was still trying to convince herself mentally.

Natasha sighed once more as she felt her body shiver as she felt Steve's teeth nibbling at her neck.

N: We know we will not stop at the kiss. We can't, Steve.

Natasha whispered that, but her body said otherwise because her neck was so much more exposed to Steve that he couldn't detach his mouth and nose from her skin.